• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what others were you guys bidding on...??

the whippet
the barracuda
the stingray
the hammer
the jet eye
the viper

they all went for great prices...

what others were you guys bidding on...??

the whippet
the barracuda
the stingray
the hammer
the jet eye
the viper

they all went for great prices...

I have limited funds at the moment and should not have even bid on tha Gazelle. I have a problem I may need to seek professional help. I am addicted to throwing old plastic:wall::thmbup:

What run is a bar stamp buzzz with wasp tooling, no first run or second first stamp so is it a third run? pearly yellow 181, factory misprint marked (small flack of hotstamp) solid 8.5 out of 10 maybe a 9 minus ink on back. Whats it worth? Im ashamed to say i traded a champion roadrunner and a dx valk earlier for it. Also got a old elite-x challenger the stiff ones, those worth anything yet cause they sure are sweet?

I have a new clear Z Meteor. No stamp, pearly. I guess its a prototype but Discraft doesnt plan on making them in Z plastic any time soon. Just curious what you meteor guys think its worth.

Thats another thing people...post pics of what u want estimated,were gonna ask regardless.remember,were doing u a favor,the least u can do is post pics to make it easier

No pics= no estimates

Were not psychics

Reading is a valuable skill! :popcorn:

Reading is a valuable skill!

Hey Prerube, how much is this imaginary friend I have worth. No...no pics, it's imaginary. Anywho, you wanna buy it or help me sell it...

Huh? Huh? HUH?!?

BTW...out of all the Prerubes I know, you are the Prerube-ist!

Zeteor
IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

Most likely putting it up on the auction block.

Hey Prerube, how much is this imaginary friend I have worth. No...no pics, it's imaginary. Anywho, you wanna buy it or help me sell it...

Huh? Huh? HUH?!?

BTW...out of all the Prerubes I know, you are the Prerube-ist!

He is worth the same as a 6/10 eagle.

Status
Not open for further replies.