• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

white carolina team bag

douglat2

Birdie Member
i'm having a hell of a time, here....i'm going to buy a carolina team bag, but i can't decide on the color. i guess it all come down to one thing. does the white bag get as dirty as it looks like it would? it looks sweet but i don't want it to be filthy in a week. so if anyone has one or knows someone with one, let me know how dirt resistant it is.

Never had a revo but my yellow crunch bag got water stained when I played in the heavy rain one day. I would bet that would be a concern but I don't know.

I had the same dilemma when I was getting mine. Ultimately I decided it would get dirty and I went with the rust, but I don't know for sure.

I bought a White Revo early this spring and it has held up very well. Since I've gotten it I've been out playing in rain/mud/dust/etc. and it has stayed pretty clean. Granted, you do need to watch where you set it and such, but I've been really happy with how clean it has stayed. I've also talked to other Revo owners and have heard that they do clean up pretty easily when the time comes.

If you're thinking about buying your first Revo I would highly recommend it! It's definitely the best purchase, along with my Quads, that I have made thus far! :thmbup:

I guess it would definitely depend on your location too. We have too much red clay ground to get a white anything unless you want an orange something.

I bought a white revo bag last october. I used it through december meticulously cleaning it with fabric cleaner after every round trying to keep it pristine. However I found that the cupholders on the sides were getting quite off colored yellow. Other areas on the sides were beginning to lose their whiteness as well. I ended up selling it on discaroo and bought a black revo. Its been 5 months, Ive never cleaned and it looks as it did the day I bought it. I believe it looks just as good as the white one did when it was clean. Also, not having to worry where I put it down and trying to keep it clean all the time is great. IMO black was a much better choice.

I have a white one and it is getting pretty dirty. Also saw a guy at a tourny with one that wasn't even white anymore, it was yellow with dirt.

I honestly don't care though. I bought the white as I thought it would reflect the hot summer sun better than black would.

If I was at home I could post a pic of a 5-6 week old white revo bag.

my bro wants to get a white one, and we play a course that is muddy 80% of the time, im tryn to convince him not to get it lol

I had the same dilemma when I was getting mine. Ultimately I decided it would get dirty and I went with the rust, but I don't know for sure.

does the rust bag end up looking like it does one the website? (i.e. is the picture accurate to color?) because i really like that bag, as well. but, i've heard that the pictures on the website aren't very accurate sometimes and i'm trying to do as much homework as possible before shelling out $125.

also, i appreciate everyone's feedback.

Great bag, good luck with white. I got a green one since I didn't want to worry about where I set it down. Grass, nud, whatever. It's a bag. A little dirt adds character. But white may look like crap if it gets all beat up.

I wouldn't be able to concentrate on my round if I had a white one. A lot of the courses I play don't have benches, so I'd spend more time looking for a spot to set it down than focusing on my shot selection.

Are you a cute girl?

i'm having a hell of a time, here....i'm going to buy a carolina team bag, but i can't decide on the color. i guess it all come down to one thing. does the white bag get as dirty as it looks like it would? it looks sweet but i don't want it to be filthy in a week. so if anyone has one or knows someone with one, let me know how dirt resistant it is.

This bag is cool, but it looks almost pearlwhite in color. I liked seeing it on the lady I seen carrying it, but I am not sure how it would look on a guy...it is that color. But, if you drive a benz, where tons of gold, and fit the part...then by all means....BLING BLING!

As you probably know, the fabric is that tough material revolution has, so I can't imagine it picks up dirt that well. And it's probably easy to wash...gl...and sport that S#!t!

I bought a white revo bag this winter and love it. It looks so clean when you first get it you get afraid to set it down, but after a bit that feeling wears off. On rainy or muddy days I just carry my stool to set it on and its all good. It does pick up a little dirt but it cleans up easy. A few of the local pros here carry the white one and they look pretty cool beat in and dirty. If you need to you can always remove the inner frame and put it in the washing machine on delicate and air dry it. Looks brand new when its out.

I have the Universal camo one, obviously that just hides the dirt and grass stains.

If you want white. Don't think twice, get white and in 5 years the bottom half will have turned camo naturally.

If you don't get the white, you'll always wonder what if...