• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Wiggins Tour Series Destroyer in ProShop

thanks.

thanks z. not sure if levi was cool with it as i never got back a response. initially david (one of my favorite touring pros) contacted me and said he loved my art and would i be interested in designing his tour series disc. at first i was hesistant as i'm kinda burnt out with stamps, but then he mentioned destroyers (my favorite disc) and how much he loved the 'mecha' look of the original stamp (my favorite production stamp on a disc!) and wondered if i could transform (pun intended) his likeness to the mecha.

talk about dream project!

thanks.

dgcr12_zps86039f34.jpg

It's seriously one of the best stamps I've ever seen, amazing work. If they release more Ill buy a couple to hang up.

It's seriously one of the best stamps I've ever seen, amazing work. If they release more Ill buy a couple to hang up.

thanks! that gesture would definitely help keep lil wig out on the road! :thmbup:

I have tiny hands and do not like the destroyer, but this is so tempting cause its beautiful and wiggins is a class act. Great job on the stamp!

I was looking through a new order of star destroyers this weekend, and they had soft, flat tops that reminded me of destruclans. YUCK.

What makes you say that?

Let's just say I may or may not have received a one word text from a not unknown pro who may or may not be from High Point, NC who may or may not have won multiple AM world championships and may or may not hold the world distance record.

Got ya again!

Let's just say I may or may not have received a one word text from a not unknown pro who may or may not be from High Point, NC who may or may not have won multiple AM world championships and may or may not hold the world distance record.

Got ya again!

Well, let's just say that would piss me off. They should have to say something before sending them out, but the pics don't look like they have a vulcan top at all, so I will just hope for the best.

By the way, if they are, what is the factory store return policy?

Innova Factory FB page says there will be a new release tomorrow and a restock. I'm thinking they will throw some more wiggins out there for people who missed out the first time.

Oh wait, I see it now, along with the "I got you again"

yay I'm not colorblind!!!!!!!!!!!

It may still be March 31 where you are, but it's already April Fools day in Australia! :D

Yep different LW on this one! Awesome work and I'm glad these are doing so well.

Latest posts