• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Wiggins Tour Series Destroyer in ProShop

I would love to see some pics when you all get them. Curious on the different colors and swirls.

These bad boys shipped out yesterday right, someone in Cali must have them by now. Any pics or comments on flight?

sBvHUj4.png

VnQt8Ij.png

Just restocked and when the restock went live there were only (6) 170-172g discs...those lighter ones are going to be a hot commodity

Yea somebody got a batch of 5 of the lighter weights. Disappeared all at once.

I managed to snag one. Not sure why there are so few of the lighter ones.

Yea somebody got a batch of 5 of the lighter weights. Disappeared all at once.

I managed to snag one. Not sure why there are so few of the lighter ones.

If the earlier comment about using an unstamped batch of Anthons is anyways true it would make sense because pretty much all of those were penned 175g from the factory...

Hopefully they have better colors than that

Yeah I agree, that one looks a bit plain. I asked for bright popping colors, I hope I get some blues and pinks.

Anybody see how many they restocked total?

I see that there was a very small qty of lighter ones, but there was 82 when I last checked for the heavier ones.

Yeah I agree, that one looks a bit plain. I asked for bright popping colors, I hope I get some blues and pinks.

Anybody see how many they restocked total?

I see that there was a very small qty of lighter ones, but there was 82 when I last checked for the heavier ones.

I think there was give or take 300 max weight once they went live again...

This is what an admin of the innova factory store fb page said about the colors if you didn't see:

"....color preferences will be taken into account, but limited to what colors we have in stock at the time of purchase. Each of these discs is different and colors will vary. The 3 photos shown are a small sample of what exists. Please list multiple color preferences so we can fulfill your order with discs you want."

hopefully they get some better colors...

looks like they are clearing out left over plastic in dull colors and mixing it together lol

Return policy is 7 day full money back guarantee, if you don't like the colors, you could always send them back. You would just have to pay shipping. In fact I might do that, I ordered 10, if I get a bunch of pale colors, I will send 5 of them back. At least I will get to choose some cool ones.

Has anybody got there hands on one of these yet to tell if it is a Vulcan top or an AJ Destroyer mold?

Has anybody got there hands on one of these yet to tell if it is a Vulcan top or an AJ Destroyer mold?

I don't have mine in my hand yet, maybe tonight when I get off work, but I have seen a handful of pictures of people showing theirs off online.

With that being said, I can confidently say they are NOT vulcan topped. Nobody has mentioned anything about it either, except a ton of people scared stiff that innova is pulling some trick on us.

If you look at the pictures they are clearly star destroyers....now worries my friend.

Got my 170g today and it looks pretty nice...pinkish with lime green and slight blue swirling/marble. Scaled to 171.4 still but oh well.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 71
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 49

Latest posts