• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worst person to be stuck playing a round with:

Worst Person to be stuck playing a round with:

• Mr Disc Golf

Votes: 24 14.5%
  • Mr Pre-Putt

Votes: 13 7.9%
  • Mr Weed

Votes: 21 12.7%
  • Mr Meltdown

Votes: 45 27.3%
  • Mr Chatterbox

Votes: 12 7.3%
  • Mr Rude

Votes: 50 30.3%

• Total voters
Ya but people do bro. Just dont pay them no mind....their potheads. And unless you quit you will come across them

I guess I think its funny because the way that I look , and I have only drank once in my life (I was 16) and I have never smoked weed, ever. Never wanted to. I have never been "high" so I guess I don't know what I am missing, but I am fine with that. I got too much to loose if I ever got caught. I like that fact that I don't know what I am missing, that way I don't crave it.

Thats all Im saying, people shouldn't judge, but they most certainly do. When you look the part, you shouldn't be so shocked when people think you are the part. You also seem to be judging people in your thread about what people do in their vehicles based on race.

And that goes for all of us. Because when you tell people that you play disc golf, whats the first thing that pops in most their heads?

Lets start a sterotype for disc golfers that is good like: we all love puppies or "there goes a disc golfer, I bet he is gonna go help some old lady cross the street"

Try playing a round with a 4 year old and 6 year old in tow. That's been my worst experience so far.

I voted Mr.rude because that sums up basically every other option.

PS

Mr.weed was in the forrest puffing away ages before the first frisbee was invented. It just so happens this sport offers a nice environment for stoners. ask the next mr. weed you run into why he plays disc golf. I'm sure he'll list the same reasons you would.

and as for Mr. Pre putt...to each his/her own. You do what works...don't be a Mr. Critic

...and doesn't think that throwing butts onto the ground is littering, because they're so small....

when the cops start busting the litter bugs or the drunks leaving the parking lot in their cars after a long DG round then I'll start worrying about the potsmokers...or start worrying about the "off duty cop" disc golfer (who most likely could give a crap) or better yet, the highly trained and ultra-covert cop on duty disguised as a disc golfer. Most towns/cities/counties have so much extra $$$ to be staffed to cover the dark DG circuit.

This is America, we are a nation built on the rule of law. Don't tell me breaking the law is bad, I know it is bad, you know it is bad. If you break the law you are opening yourself to punitive action, so if you want to drink or litter or smoke pot or deface a basket with sharpie, go for it, it's in your hands. Please spare us the "smoking pot is bad, um kay" speech, unless you're prepared to make a private person's arrest...or take a whiff of your own poop.

Weed smokers, when you feel the need, step into the forest, do your business and bring out an aluminum can or two that was stashed in the bushes by the person who was there before you. Make sure you show all your DG playing partners because one could be judgemental. It might offset their opinion of you and potsmokers in general.

you for president.

Thats all Im saying, people shouldn't judge, but they most certainly do. When you look the part, you shouldn't be so shocked when people think you are the part. You also seem to be judging people in your thread about what people do in their vehicles based on race.

So making an observation is judging on race? I didn't make up the results, I was just reporting on what I saw.

God forbid a disc golfer smoking weed....sounds like you need to try it because it is probably the best way to play

Pot smokers are the most selfish bunch of people out there.

Both of these seem really stupid when you read either one of these posts. Smoking weed is fine, as long as you do not hurt anyone else i.e. throwing a disc stupidly at someone, or driving when you are f***ed up. But, most pot smokers mean you no harm, Jesus (fun statement to say). Just relax and play for youself, who gives a flying F*** what someone else does

Both of these seem really stupid when you read either one of these posts. Smoking weed is fine, as long as you do not hurt anyone else i.e. throwing a disc stupidly at someone, or driving when you are f***ed up. But, most pot smokers mean you no harm, Jesus (fun statement to say). Just relax and play for youself, who gives a flying F*** what someone else does

I usually don't , until they put me down for not smoking. Then I get pissed

Pot smokers are the most selfish bunch of people out there.

yeah I'm gettin pretty friggen sick of your rhetoric man. I know alot of smokers who are probably far kinder, unselfish, and caring people than you'll ever be.

Lay off man.