• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Would you buy a PIRANHA...? If Innova made a new mold....

What plastic would you want...?

• Total voters
Put me down for a couple Glow DX or KC or DX.
Sounds like something I'd like to try.

Can I vote for 2nd run dayglow ce pihranas? I'm convinced they are sitting on a ton of that old plastic ready to mold custom orders. Just saying, if they were cool, the would.

I'd buy a few glow DX with the original circle stamp, rainbow please! Not sure about premium plastic with the way you guys describe them as overstable, glideless lugs already. Plus DX would be cheaper so I could buy more!

If it is production mold and not just factory store I'd get at least 20+ for the store

I voted already but j would buy these in any plastic but the best would be in order, kc pro-dx-champ.

Glow champ. I would take 3-4

yeah now you can do everything in the computer and just have a machine make it...

i've seen it in action the cost per hour is nutz and the steel is expensive but shouldn't cost more than any of the newer ones they make.

what is the top/wing on the pirahana?

My Buddy Hedfan1 has one and it's beat to hell, I always assumed these were understable with a decent amount of glide, kinda like a polecat, guess I was wrong. Given what I now know, a kc sounds pretty sweet for drives.