• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

Last night my wife and I went out to dinner. While waiting for food to arrive, we got on the discussion of her form. She's lost a bit of her drive recently. Then we got onto the subject of grip and release. We didn't have discs with us, but soon discovered that the appetizer plates work pretty well to demonstrate grip. So there we are in this restaurant holding our appetizer plates and doing arm motions through the release. We got a coouple of odd looks, but no one said anything. :eek:

Last night my wife and I went out to dinner. While waiting for food to arrive, we got on the discussion of her form. She's lost a bit of her drive recently. Then we got onto the subject of grip and release. We didn't have discs with us, but soon discovered that the appetizer plates work pretty well to demonstrate grip. So there we are in this restaurant holding our appetizer plates and doing arm motions through the release. We got a coouple of odd looks, but no one said anything. :eek:

At least you both were doing it.

I LOVE to spin my discs on my fingers, I have a disc sitting at my desc to mess around with when I'm not doing anything.

About a week ago:
I took my girlfriend out for dinner and learned that a plate at olive garden costs nearly as much empty as it does with food on it. :eek:

...who notice yourself scouring the streets and looking down alleyways to find some tires or other scraps to make your DIY homemade basket.

when you tell your wife you're going to the store and stop by the course on your way to get some holes in...

I guess that is better than lying to her for some other reason. Just make sure to bring something home from the store when you return.

when you tell your wife you're going to the store and stop by the course on your way to get some holes in...

In the summer around here I don't think you would get a way with that one though. "Yeah honey the A/C in the store was out (reason I am so sweaty) and I got mud all over my shoes from helping a church bus out of a ditch and that is why I am so late..."

In the summer around here I don't think you would get a way with that one though. "Yeah honey the A/C in the store was out (reason I am so sweaty) and I got mud all over my shoes from helping a church bus out of a ditch and that is why I am so late..."

Worth a try tho ;)

I have over 4000 post. My wife is beyond the point of being pissed.

I don't even have 300 and my wife HATES DGCR

I have snuck in a course before. I was supposed to returning some PE equipment and I was finished much faster, so I snuck in a few holes at a local course.

When it's your wifes birthday and you try to talk her in to going to the course with you to get a nice stroll in and talk.