• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

....you want a discgolf basket-shaped hood ornament for your car or truck, complete with little hanging chains.

Now that you've hit on the idea, I suspect it's only a matter of time until someone DIY's one and bolt's it to the hood of a pickup truck.

you know you are addicted when you have read most of a 99 page thread. This thread has gotten crazy big.

You are not happy at how you played, so that night you go out at 11pm to practice your putting and you get asked by the police what you are doing out that that late.

You are not happy at how you played, so that night you go out at 11pm to practice your putting and you get asked by the police what you are doing out that that late.

I guess anyone out after dark doing anything in a field or in their yard looks like a suspicious character. you get frisked down in your own front yard.

...when you're trying to decide with your wife if you two should move to england, and she thinks by leaving up webpages of DG courses in england will help my decision.

... when you create a facebook group for disc golf at your high school so you can find out new people that play.

I am already planning the picture of my daughter holding the mini signed by TimG and she isn't even born yet :)

I was reading a column in a news headline tonight and when I was skimming across the words, "as if the brutal assaults are understandable..." my mind saw, "as if the brutal assaults are UNDERSTABLE..."...

I had to read back over the words to see if I was goin' crazy.

Now I KNOW I am officially addicted....

A friend of mine and I went bowling this afternoon. After two frames, we said "This sucks" and we left and went to play disc golf. When I got to the course I met some teens coming off the course, using two Frisbees, and they asked about my discs, and I gave them some pointers, told them where to buy discs,and told them about DG course review. Then played 18 holes and shot a 57, which is a new record for me at my home course. I even birdied #11 for the first time with a 70ft putt. After I got back from playing, I gave some lessons at my practice field to two guys just learning how to play. I love this sport.

A friend of mine and I went bowling this afternoon. After two frames, we said "This sucks" and we left and went to play disc golf. When I got to the course I met some teens coming off the course, using two Frisbees, and they asked about my discs, and I gave them some pointers, told them where to buy discs,and told them about DG course review. Then played 18 holes and shot a 57, which is a new record for me at my home course. I even birdied #11 for the first time with a 70ft putt. After I got back from playing, I gave some lessons at my practice field to two guys just learning how to play. I love this sport.

You truly are an ambassador for the sport.

That Karma train is rolling in the station man!! Great job.

17 at our course (well many holes, but it happened here) is right near the walking path and we were teeing off and an older man asked if one of the guys would show his wife a disc. He showed her a driver and she was impressed by its design and then a putter so she could see it was more regular frisbee like. I don't know if they would ever play but it was cool to see.

Latest posts