• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your Tips to Throw Anhyzer Shots

lean your body back? are you kidding me? thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard. all that will do is make you shank one because you dont have a centered core at the release point of your throw. tilt the disc a little and give it some extra snap. keep at it and you'll find your spot eventually.

Throw a stingray the same way you would throw a hyzer......

So many people think you have to change the way you throw to get different flight patterns. Different disc do different stuff, when thrown the same way

All you have to do is tilt the wing of the disc up. That's it. It doesn't matter how overstable the disc is, I can anny a Firebird without it coming out of the turn. Quit over complicating a simple, simple technique. 5 pages of it too......just tilt your arm, damn.....

lean your body back? are you kidding me? thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard. all that will do is make you shank one because you dont have a centered core at the release point of your throw. tilt the disc a little and give it some extra snap. keep at it and you'll find your spot eventually.

So true. You don't need lean backs, OATs, a different grip, super understable discs, a different x-step etc. Just lift the wing up! Hold the disc in front of you in hyzer form. See how one side is below the other? Lift that side so now it's above the other side. That's it. It's that simple. You have an anhyzer throw now.