• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2024 Reviewer of the Year

Magic number is now up to 7 with lukedpt breaking the tie with Jillian.

More to come buddy, more to come. I fully believe at this point though that Pizzagod has both of our numbers!

Three horse race, two dogs in the fight...

light saber fighting GIF

Do or do not, there is no try

Meow mean? :p

To put in perspective how fast our top three are reviewing courses this year, all three already have enough reviews to make the top 100 all-time list of reviews in a single year. I'll have that full list in the next monthly update.

I did that :) Vance and Rockwood are almost right across the street from each other. less than an hour to bag both of them. plus i hit nearby 12er confluence. i gave them a 1.83 rating average among the 3

Ha. Based on your reviews I added Vance and Rockwood to my Oregon itinerary. Along with Horning's and whatnot. :)

Ha. Based on your reviews I added Vance and Rockwood to my Oregon itinerary. Along with Horning's and whatnot. :)
Gotta play Pier Park too. I knocked that one out at 6am while my family slept. it was one of the only ones open that early. I wanted to throw Milo and Horning too, but it wasn't in the cards.

Gotta play Pier Park too. I knocked that one out at 6am while my family slept. it was one of the only ones open that early. I wanted to throw Milo and Horning too, but it wasn't in the cards.

Pier Park is lovely. I was able to play Pier and Milo on a previous visit to see disc-golfing relatives in Oregon.

No getting up at 6am, but bagging Pier and Milo did require some tricky coordination with Mrs. Mono's plane and train schedules. :)

Latest posts