• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] 1 disc you do, 1 you don't

Do: Lat 64 Vision. I've never seen anyone else throw one but it's consistently one of my furthest throwers.

Don't: Roc3. Almost everyone I play with uses one and it just doesn't gel with me.

Click - Lat 64 Core. Don't bag it right now, but did for a long time.
Don't Click - Roc. Never felt right to me for some reason, although I will probably keep trying them from time to time!

Click: Latitude 64 Pain - As my primary mid disc, it provides a ton of easy confidence on multiple lines and in different plastics can do almost all mid range jobs. I find it far preferable that most Lat64 players' choice of the Mace, or other players using discs like Rocs.

Don't Click: Innova Teebirds - That is a disc that I can never pin down what it will do exactly. I may get some good flights much of the time, but I also get some squirrelly ones mixed in where I can't determine exactly where I went wrong. Tried it across multiple discs and plastics and I just don't jive. FD Jackals fit me much better, especially the ever-so-wonderful 2nd run C-lines.

Click-Classic Roc. I've seen one guy use it in my 3 years of playing.
Clash-speed 12 and up, nothing flies further on average, just more hit and miss on accuracy and distance.

Click - Westside Hatchet, also actually used a Raven for years before I finally retired it.

Don't Click - Beast, Destroyer, and believe it or not Valkyrie

Click - Vipers... Try on I swear
Don't Click --- Trilogy plastic in General and I really tried

Click Mercy (even others I know putt with them don't drive them.

Don't click: Fuse, meteor and other understable mids. I have always prefered broken in stable (beat up buzzz or dx rocor neutral mids (qms or comet)

Click:pain. I love my Fuse-Buzzz-Pain set up
Don't click: Roc. It just never felt right in my hand.

Click: Zeppelin. :eek: Straight approaches and short trick shots.
Don't click: Firebird, but it might be the one I have. Lots of dome and sat in the previous owners car all summer. I'm hoping to give it another chance with the Sexton Glow Firebirds.

Click: D1, D2, XXX, Pure, M4, Harp, PA4, Felon. Basically all my trilogy and prodigy stuff. Love these plastic blends but I live in the heart of discraft country. I don't see much of the discmania I throw either.
Don't click: Nuke, Boss, roc, Stalker. Big rims I found an unpredictable flight. Don't like throwing beaded discs because they feel like crap forehand. The stalker was a horrible disc. Ti was short and OS and Z unpredictable.

Click: Tracker
Don't Click: Anything Innova...hahaha, idk honestly I never liked the glide or the shark.

Clickage : Dart (it's no longer bagged, but we had an excellent run together)
Non-Clickage : Roc