• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

10% off at discgolfcenter after 1k spent is badass.

I hit 8% a while ago. Then started supporting the local guys. Probably going to go back to DGC. Haven't been too happy with the local guys lately.

I stopped buying from mega-stores a while back, and now I mostly only procure my plastic in fundraisers for clubs, tournaments, or touring pros. That's how you can buy plastic AND support the sport at the same time.

at 10% now it's great.

We have two stores here in switzerland that sell discs. One only has Innova and only molds that the owner plays himself. Not realy helpful. The other imports the discs himself and then sells em for 35 Franks ( which is 40 $... )

With discgolfcenter, all i need is a buddy who flies over from the states. 10% off any order, free shipping in the US, and then a little plane ride means that i get discs at 10 to 15$ a disc. Now all I need is more people who fly from the states to switzerland :D

JHern : Would love to do that if the prices were somewhat reasonable and we actualy had touring pros over here ^^ But most of the time, we not even have a local shop that sells their discs at touraments.

Smigles said:
JHern : Would love to do that if the prices were somewhat reasonable and we actualy had touring pros over here ^^ But most of the time, we not even have a local shop that sells their discs at touraments.

Yeah, it isn't the same for everyone, I agree. Glad to see disc golf growing in Switzerland, shouldn't be too long before you can have a mega-store of your own!

PS...I'm visiting Lyon and Grenoble right now...any good DG recommendations in this part of the world?

im at 8% discount

disc golf center is cheap for buying discs, and on top of that you get to pick your color and weight specifically.

Cant beat DGC, i give it a 5 star rating.

JHern said:
PS...I'm visiting Lyon and Grenoble right now...any good DG recommendations in this part of the world?

Dont know if you are still around there, but i'll try and help

Geneva has 2 courses. The 18 - 27 hole course where they hold the eurotour B tiers each year is great. You should definitly check it out if you can get there. I think it's not too far by american distance standarts.

the site of the tournament, you can find travel informations and a course plan there : http://swissopen.discgolf.ch/cms/index.php?section=home

I didnt find any informations on courses in france somewhere in that area, and I never played any there either or know anyone who ever has. Geneva is the closest to your locations, sorry ^^

I hit 10% a long time ago, just glad the wife has no idea how much I have spent over the last 5 years!