• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

how can they call these original wasp tooled buzzz's when it appears to be just etched in there? just curious.

I am calling that these will reach no where near some proto and big bird roc3 prices. Still a nice disc and i cant wait to throw mine and stash a few, but if they claimed it is wasp tooled is it really?

how can they call these original wasp tooled buzzz's when it appears to be just etched in there? just curious.

I am calling that these will reach no where near some proto and big bird roc3 prices. Still a nice disc and i cant wait to throw mine and stash a few, but if they claimed it is wasp tooled is it really?

My guess is they just wanted to mess with buzzz noobs.

:popcorn:

i dont mean to be the one calling the kettle black, but "original blend original wasp tooled" so the wasp tooled is debunked. og blend seems to have some skeptics. so we are getting buzzz's with a wasp etched rim and a different bar stamp. HMMM i may be a little punchy this morning.

seems like paige and ricky? had a great idea that discraft copied?

this happens all the time. the MP here is just as bad. look at the Mcpro base plastic putters. LOL!!

i know, its just really really funny. i used to love oop and rare plastic and do, but new plastic just cause its a special run doesnt mean they are gonna be worth anything!

Its only worth what somebody will pay for it.

Its only worth what somebody will pay for it.

just because some intellectually challenged hoarder pays double the market price for some plastic. doesnt make it worth that much. it just means some idiot paid that much. kinda like Baseball cards.

860604_10151751167884622_1750843186_o.jpg

Ha,

It's hilarious all the suspense. Will the tooling be similar to the old wasps? Will the plastic be the same blend? Will they be flat enough? Why aren't the colors as nice and pearly as the og plastic? They're $20, who cares? At the end of the day you'll probably get a decently stable buzzz that looks nice and will fly pretty similar. If you don't like them I'm pretty sure you'll be able to resell at equal value (insurance). Win/Win.

Latest posts