• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

sorry but am i the only person that likes the current stamped buzzzes. trust me i have 10 wasp rimmed ones and honestly i don't see the advantage in my bag. i just like the cheap 12-13 dollar blue and pink ones! seems just as good. maybe i should put in the old wasp tooled ones again and see how they fly but if anything they are more stable and shorter?

sorry but am i the only person that likes the current stamped buzzzes. trust me i have 10 wasp rimmed ones and honestly i don't see the advantage in my bag. i just like the cheap 12-13 dollar blue and pink ones! seems just as good. maybe i should put in the old wasp tooled ones again and see how they fly but if anything they are more stable and shorter?
This was kinda my train of thought too. And after seeing that the tooling is clearly not original, I'm wondering if these will fly any different than current runs.

Im right there with ya, i have 2 stock stamp in the bag, blue pearly and purple pearly. Both are flat and awsome and cost me 12$ a piece. I had 10 or so wasp rimmed buzzz and sold them all for huge profits. The disc only fly's as well as u through it

Being a 10th Anniversary disc, I would venture to say that most people (like myself) nitpicking the subtleties of this Buzzz care more about the collectability as opposed to the function of its flight. At the end of the day, it's plastic and our goal is to make it do what we want. As a fan and collector of the Buzzz, I do hope to see these discs hit the market with a nice flat pearl look to them, even it that doesn't benefit how they fly.

great, everybody will want these now and how am i gonna sell my 4 'regular' z buzzz's...???

sheesh.

image1361820167358607.jpg

My buddy picked them up for me at the memorial. He doesn't throw buzzzes but said the plastic feels really nice, good z plastic blend.

I'm a big fan of the current milky-white Glo runs and just the regular old cheap everyday flat Z runs. Really like some of the new 'special' stamps they've been doing too - with the quarter-disc foil Bee or the big stinging Bee stamp. I've never met a flat Buzzz I didn't like!

I'm a big fan of the current milky-white Glo runs and just the regular old cheap everyday flat Z runs. Really like some of the new 'special' stamps they've been doing too - with the quarter-disc foil Bee or the big stinging Bee stamp. I've never met a flat Buzzz I didn't like!

I agree! The "Big Bee" (blatant Big Bird rip off) and the Glow Buzzzes with the small Bee stamp are really cool. I guess it all boils down to how legit this plastic blend is. JBirds tend to be really pearly if that's what you're looking for.

i actually got a "pearl" Z Buzzz last year...its fantastically stable. I wish I had grabbed more at the time. plus they feel awesome! I would like alot more of these

as i examine my good from bad buzzzs i have noticed that the rim edge seems to be the consistent factor. wish is probably tied to the cooling process.
My Observations:
Round - More HSS turn, Less LSS Fade
Chamfered - Slight HSS turn, Some LSS Fade
Squared - No HSS turn, More LSS Fade
My phone camera is not good enough to get a quality enough pic to show the subtle difference. I will try to borrow one that is better.

I also have two flat pearly 2010 buzzzz's that are great and in good condition. But $20 isn't as bad as $50-$100 (which id never spend on one disc since I'm not a collector) so I dont mind getting 3 discs for under $60. 3 preordered to last the rest of my frolf days....hopefully. Between this and the "new" pro pig releases I'm set for my approach game for a long time to come. Stoked.

These are showing up on everyone's favorite auction site. Anyone that has held these are they flat? The ones on The web look like they have a dome....

Last edited:

Latest posts