• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

I like the blue! Pink and purple look a little dull, but maybe that is just the lighting.

The pink looks more like a salmon and the purple looks more like a lavender. I was hoping for like eye blinding hot pink or day glo kind of colors....:(

The purple isn't even close to what it was. Mine is opaque and quite a bit darker. The blue is kinda close though. Color doesn't matter though. Its all about the plastic blend.

i'm interested in hearing how these feel. i guess when they say it's supposed to be the original blend i am very skeptical. if you can bust it out for a 10 year edition, why can't you bust it out and just use it 100% of the time if that's what people would prefer.

not that discraft has any problems selling buzzzes, but advertising these as the original blend and they turn out to be nothing close is gonna be a big let down a la ti.

I call BS, there's no way someone would spend as much on discs as they would a house, unless...

Preview

(snickers and walks away)

It's been confirmed to be true.

Discraft Disc Golf: No hard limit has been set, within reason. Offers to purchase the entire run have already been denied in order to best serve all our customers.

Per their FB page in the comments.

thanks for posting the clearwater link. I just ordered one. $31 is a little steep but im really excited to get one. Ive never ordered from clearwater or even pre-ordered a disc so i hope everything goes smoothly. Also i had a question on the stability vs. a cryztal flx buzzz. Will the 10year be more stable? less stable? Grippier?

thanks for posting the clearwater link. I just ordered one. $31 is a little steep but im really excited to get one. Ive never ordered from clearwater or even pre-ordered a disc so i hope everything goes smoothly. Also i had a question on the stability vs. a cryztal flx buzzz. Will the 10year be more stable? less stable? Grippier?

Clearwater is a great store. I have done a lot of business with them. My only complaint about Clearwater is that their prices are a little higher than I would like to pay a lot of the time.

Clearwater is a great store. I have done a lot of business with them. My only complaint about Clearwater is that their prices are a little higher than I would like to pay a lot of the time.

Thats a lot higher. $31 for 1 or $37 for two from the other presale listed here. Glad I jumped on them when I did.

Marshall Street pricing can't be beat. Free shipping over $50. No pre-order fiascos. Just have to be lucky when they post them.

I pre-ordered a few from Community Discs just so I could sleep at night. Even knowing that these will be easy to obtain once released.

They are awesome pretty stable out the box, colors are good, tooling marks are a little different. Flatness varies a little between discs

yeah. I mean im willing to spend $31 knowing i will for sure be getting a disc, but its still a little crazy when they are selling for less.

I pre-ordered a few from Community Discs just so I could sleep at night. Even knowing that these will be easy to obtain once released.
Agreed. I just wanted to make sure i would absolutely be getting one. The store i usually go to runs out pretty quick on anything new.

I live outside the city so I have little choice but to go online. Well I could go camp out at a store. I have a problem. But its not that bad. Well maybe it is.

Latest posts