• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

The Totems were never advertised as a "found" older blend.

My bad. Thought I had read that in another thread. I think the plastic is very nice and love the vibrant colors. My buddy has four of them and they are a touch more stable then my Champion 11x TB was.

I can't wait for the regular run TB's, Leopards, Gators, Rhynos, and everything else!

These may be my findings. But 2nd run wasp tooled buzzzes and first run seem to have more dome in the runs compaird to buzzz tooled ones Excluding--->(2nd FR). I hope these are flat like 2nd frs. Alot of my blue first runs have BIG dome some are flat but alot have dome.

I thought I read somewhere that they scrapped the wasp tooled buzzz mold because it had some issue of creating a horseshoe indent shape on a lot of the discs. Years ago someone asked why they didn't just continue running buzzzes with that mold, or why they didn't bring it back after the 2006 Players Cup run, and their answer was that the mold was no longer available.

So, basically this is a buzzz tooled run with new etching and 'old' plastic. If it flys nice and stable I won't care, but my expectations are low.

First Run and 2nd First Run buzzzes will continue to go up in value.

AKA juju has 50 on preorder and he wants to make us all hate this mold so he can buy them all at 20 bucks and sit on them and flip in 5 years

So its basically a buzzz, with buzzz tooled on the rim, old plastic and a new stamp?

The only reason I was real interested is because I thought the wasp tooled rim indicated it was some sort of hybrid disc that would be between the two in terms of stability. Dc is kinda bumming me out with the 4 new production molds and taking away st least 1 great disc; ti wasp.

ahhhh Juju beat me to it.

Last edited:
I figure the Buzzz is a mold that is one of the most consistent. That being said other than feel (maybe) its going to be like all the rest ive thrown.

Trust me when i say they WILL sell out of these discs. I have a friend who knows a lot of people at the factory and someone actually called up asking to buy all 10000. These will move and they will move fast.

I call BS, there's no way someone would spend as much on discs as they would a house, unless...

Preview

I'm gonna get 4 purples and relive my teenage love affair with the Buzzz

(snickers and walks away)

you can find buzzes in Z and ESP that fly like the 1st runs. It just takes some experience at picking them right, low odds to be honest like Scooter said.

I'll be picking up a couple and hope they fly good and stable. Hopefully I get to hand pick tho.....

you can find buzzes in Z and ESP that fly like the 1st runs. It just takes some experience at picking them right, low odds to be honest like Scooter said.

I'll be picking up a couple and hope they fly good and stable. Hopefully I get to hand pick tho.....

I will be willing to buy 1-2 if they are actually HSS. The last "Wasp" tooled buzz I threw ended up in the lake an Winthrop (conspiracy BTW) and it was very HSS....moreso than most Wasps/

I am pretty sure a guy still owes me 2-3 1st runs for giving him some plastic last year....but I doubt I will actually receive them.

In 2004 I threw 15 1st runs into the Brazos River.....and at one time I had about 50 1st runs. Ended up giving most of them away before they became valuable.

I thought I was able to pick the stable ones apart, but then Discraft changed stuff up again and all hope was lost. I had a harder and harder time finding a nice stable Buzzz. The last couple I bought were straight to turnover brand new. I finally bought a max weight pancake flat glow Buzzz last summer and it was a turner out of the box. Even more so than my beat-in Z. That was the last straw for me and I switched back to Rocs.

36ctpc.jpg

Roc 3s feel weird....

I feel your pain when it comes to finding a nice HSS buzzz.....that is why I have stuck with my Halloween Buzzz and imitation 01' Roc for the past 3+ years.