• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

Even at $18.00 they are making a profit. I am not sure what dealers price was but it was less then that because I bought mine for less then 18.

Everyone is in this for the profit or they wouldn't be a business. Just like Marshall Street is selling Proto Roc3's for 50 bucks. Business is business and not personal.

Even at $18.00 they are making a profit. I am not sure what dealers price was but it was less then that because I bought mine for less then 18.

Everyone is in this for the profit or they wouldn't be a business. Just like Marshall Street is selling Proto Roc3's for 50 bucks. Business is business and not personal.

^^^
I dont hear anyone crying foul on this?

Oh boy I was just BURNED.:D
Good lord.

58323d1352774603-physique-new-bodybuilding-watch-out-we-got-badass-over-here-meme.jpg

well. glad you are reading everything I type. I just dont get why people on here, (who will end up gouging someone else) get mad when the retailer does the same thing. these are a limited run, people want them, why not make some money. they can charge whatever they want. supply and demand people.

With a new online retailer, manufacturer, disc, or plastic type coming out every week now-- When retailers start price gouging(like DGC with the BB Rocs) people who are new to collecting will just say **** it. For everyone that buys collectible discs, id guess that over half those people do this....

"Oh damn this disc is sick!!!" *places in bag on rack* --6 months later-- *pulls out of bag* "hmm, this disc is pretty cool i guess. i wonder how much i can sell it for"

im sure the buzzz diehards, young kids new to collecting, and discraft fanboys will still hoard these even if retailers sell them for 30$. But, for someone like myself who have been throwing for awhile but just started collecting,, the headache of dealing with retailers, collectors(some of the most anal ppl on earth) OHHH SHOTS FIRED!))) far outweighs the delight of looking at said disc or the thought of me owning the disc. IMO

good morning fellas

im talking about the guys with like 20 containers of old discs that they never look at. The warm feeling they get when reminding themselves that they own a very rare disc. Or when someone on the forums asks about a rare disc; they can dig thru their bins to take a picture for everyone to ouuu an ahhhh about. Its pretty fun but it gets old , IMO.

To me, its more fun to have a huge rack of drivers that you can throw into a box, take to a giant hill, and rip bombs for 30 minutes non stop

im talking about the guys with like 20 containers of old discs that they never look at. The warm feeling they get when reminding themselves that they own a very rare disc. Or when someone on the forums asks about a rare disc; they can dig thru their bins to take a picture for everyone to ouuu an ahhhh about. Its pretty fun but it gets old , IMO.

To me, its more fun to have a huge rack of drivers that you can throw into a box, take to a giant hill, and rip bombs for 30 minutes non stop

I used to collect baseball cards and I got pretty serious about owning very expensive cards. I used to dream about having certain baseball cards when I was a little kid and then I was able to buy them once I got older. I only wanted them for the cheapest prices and would sell them and buy them and soon enough they lost their "true" value of what I loved as a kid. I still have a few but I ended up selling a majority of them to buy music equipment because I could actually enjoy playing them and have my friends over and enjoy them as well.

Discs should be the same, they are meant to fly not sit in a box. But, I know what it was like for a while to have my original Babe Ruth card and I thought it brought me happiness just owning it, but that feeling went away. I love disc golf and can't wait for Buzzz's to arrive to throw.

I dont care if people want to mark up discs, or collect them, or anything. but to bash a "business" for making money is ridiculous. do people get mad when a can of soup costs more at Publix then Food Lion? nope. they buy from where they want. I prefer Publix because i dont have to worry about getting stabbed in the dairy section. i will pay $.50 more. why dont we just stop all businesses from having any say in what they charge for anything. Fixed market, no competition.

one last thing on collecting, sry for my ranting. these posts will pry get deleted thats fine.

The majority of stuff you find on eBay is B stock collectibles(discolored plastic, icey slick, scratched/scuffed, etc). Stuff that you wouldnt really want if you saw some discs that are truly collectible. And theres that whole slimy course of conversations with people that try to be friendly/funny while lowballing you really hard.

They updated the preorder on GGGT to $20, maybe it was entered incorrectly at first or they were told to lower it???

ROC FOR LIFE!

sorry had to add my 2 cents, but ive got one for a back up to buzzz cause i think bar stamps look the cleanest

nah just about everything you spew is the dumbest thing ever. I get it you were one of the flamers oh wait that is all you do. get a life.

even at 20 they are making profit. take your narrow mind somewhere else. Every letter you type on your keyboard is a waste of time. go throw already.

Well hello, butthurt!
There's a thing in business called "Supply and Demand" that means - people will only pay what they think is fair value for an item. If the item is priced too high, consumers will not buy it unless the vendors lower the price to what consumers consider to be reasonable.
That being said, if you had a BRAND NEW CE Teebird, would you sell it for $20? I mean, they only cost $15 new, but the going rate is ~$100. People still pay $100 for them (knowing that they were cheap back in the day, and now people are capitalizing [or price gouging] due to the supply/demand)

Don't be so quick to get upset because a reputable business wants to make X% profit to succeed.

Not saying the collector thing isn't a good discussion but what is the word on how these guys are flying???? I get worried when I see so many up on eBay...

Latest posts