• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

Just got mine in from Volo! One lime green with a white stamp, and one yellow with the red prism - similar to KatanaFrenzy's ^^, maybe a bit more pale. The green is cool, the yellow is sick. Wish I got a blue:( Time to go throw!

Just got mine in from Volo! One lime green with a white stamp, and one yellow with the red prism - similar to KatanaFrenzy's ^^, maybe a bit more pale. The green is cool, the yellow is sick. Wish I got a blue:( Time to go throw!

Im torn on the blues, I love the look but its too dark a color for me to throw and not lose. My luck id late or early release it right into the trees like the third throw and id be hunting for it for the next half hour.

Im torn on the blues, I love the look but its too dark a color for me to throw and not lose. My luck id late or early release it right into the trees like the third throw and id be hunting for it for the next half hour.

Just got 3 180+ light blues from Marshall Street, they just put some more up HURRY!

Can someone be serious on here and let me know if these actually throw like the old one. Please no "ohhh they fly terrible :)" posts.

Can someone be serious on here and let me know if these actually throw like the old one. Please no "ohhh they fly terrible :)" posts.

I have never thrown an original wasp tooled but these fly a little more overstable than my normal Z Buzzz's.

I wonder how many people have been caught up in a placebo effect with these.

"Wasp tooled Buzzzes are supposed to be more overstable, so let's throw it in the field and see. Yep, it faded at the end, it seems a little more overstable"

I have never thrown an original wasp tooled but these fly a little more overstable than my normal Z Buzzz's.

I plan to take a video. I went out and threw:

177.6g wasp tooled domey 2nd run
181.6g fr buzz
171.3g buzz tool
175.6g 10th buzz
177.3g z wasp (a wasp not a buzz)

All my real buzzes flew very straight with LITTLE fade.
The wasp and 10th buzz flew identical. My 10th buzz is very os and it SKIPS HARD!

Ive even thrown brand new fr's and 2nd frs and they were never as OS as these buzzes.

It would be a SOLID 1.0-1.5 of stability in my book.

Last edited:
got the blue one from clearwater and the one on the right is actually bright yellow. I got that one from Disc Nation. Yellow is in the bag. Blue is the backup.
vdlag1.jpg

I wonder how many people have been caught up in a placebo effect with these.

"Wasp tooled Buzzzes are supposed to be more overstable, so let's throw it in the field and see. Yep, it faded at the end, it seems a little more overstable"

to be honest, not even sure I'll toss mine (well maybe 1 of the 3). I do however like the older bar stamps as I favor smaller more simple stamps.

grabbed an aqua, a green, and an orange from MST ...

I was curious as to what the aqua was. I got a light blue and a light green in the hopes one of them will be the whitish pearly one I'm looking for. If not they're trade bait or going to the marketplace.

I plan to take a video. I went out and threw:

177.6g wasp tooled domey 2nd run
181.6g fr buzz
171.3g buzz tool
175.6g 10th buzz
177.3g z wasp (a wasp not a buzz)

All my real buzzes flew very straight with LITTLE fade.
The wasp and 10th buzz flew identical. My 10th buzz is very os and it SKIPS HARD!

Ive even thrown brand new fr's and 2nd frs and they were never as OS as these buzzes.

It would be a SOLID 1.0-1.5 of stability in my book.

Looks like these might be better than I had thought.

to be honest, not even sure I'll toss mine (well maybe 1 of the 3). I do however like the older bar stamps as I favor smaller more simple stamps.

Sure, the stamp itself has novelty. That's the only reasoned I ordered a couple.

But I take any flight assessments with a grain of salt, because everyone has this preconceived notion that they will be more overstable. There's definite potential for placebo effect there as judging flight is very subjective to begin with.

I've thrown mine a little in a field and it is definitely more stable than my regular Z's. I can throw it hard and flat even into a head wind and it flies straight with fade at the end. It is really new still so time will tell if the stability holds up.

Latest posts