• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

100 hole day, Denver area Saturday. You're invited!

Camgolfer

Double Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
A few of us are attempting the 100 hole day. Its not a hard goal to reach so I wanted to see if anyone wanted to join us. This will be Saturday, June 13.

Schedule:

Meet at Johnny Roberts- 6 a.m.
Play two rounds
Head up to Conifer after we are done (Around 8:30 a.m. - 9 a.m.)
Play two rounds at Beaver Ranch
Head back to Denver and hit Red Rocks CC DGC
Play until we hit 100, should be 3 rounds

18 X 2= 36 + 20 X 2= 76 + 27= 103 Holes.

Join us for some good DG on Saturday.

Damn. I'll be throwing in Grand Junction that day. Not nearly 100 holes but I guess I'll be there in spirit.

Good luck.

Dude, I might be albe to meet up somehwwere, but I don't have the............... balls to play (ask my wife if) 100.

Dude, I might be albe to meet up somehwwere, but I don't have the............... balls to play (ask my wife if) 100.

Let me know where you can meet up. Obviously the Beaver Ranch trip is the cornerstone of the trip so hope you can make it there.

well I've been planning on being in Denver on Saturday, I just don't think it will be that early!

I am playing in the high planes challenge this weekend... 2 x Conifer... I would be seriously dragging. Have fun. Remember to come out to Fort Morgan on Sunday to watch the pros!

aaaaaggghhhh! r u kidding me? I will be in Denver on business on Sunday - I'm sorry I'm gonna miss this!!! Playing Beaver Ranch late afternoon so I'll pretend I was there!

I second this statement. I don't think my wife would be keen on me being gone that much on one of her days off. if I can get out tomorrow I will call you guys and potentially meet up for the Red rocks rounds or the second conifer round. I will call you if that is the case.

So did you make it to 100 holes. I was at red rocks yesterday and it said the course was closed the day before. where did you go after conifer?

We only made it to Johnny and Conifer before the wife called me home. It was an ok day, but the playing was not consistent. Are you coming up to Brighton tomorrow?

yeah I am. I have a conference call until 5:30 in Cherry creek. then straight up there. should be there by 6:15 at the latest

We will wait for you. Call me if you are gonna be any later and we will make sure that you have someone to throw with.

I'm moving back to Boulder in July so I will keep my eye out for another one of these.

Hey what are your favorite foothill courses? I will try those in July.

I'm not a big fan of the Boulder one, and don't remember much about the one in Longmont. I'm definitely going to hit Conifer, Vail, and Frisco in July/August, and can only hope the damn tree beetle problem has slowed down. I heard a rumor the Frisco course has lost a lot of trees due to those f'ers

I'm moving back to Boulder in July so I will keep my eye out for another one of these.

Hey what are your favorite foothill courses? I will try those in July.

I'm not a big fan of the Boulder one, and don't remember much about the one in Longmont. I'm definitely going to hit Conifer, Vail, and Frisco in July/August, and can only hope the damn tree beetle problem has slowed down. I heard a rumor the Frisco course has lost a lot of trees due to those f'ers

you should add ghost town to your list of mountain courses. closer to denver than the vail course and really fun as long as you don't mind lots of ob

There's a tourney in Nashville every year called the Crazy 8 where players play all 8 courses around town. Wow - 18x8 = 144 holes in one day!! I think my personal best is in Bowling Green, KY where we played 6 courses in 1 day.

Latest posts