• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

100m lazer?

tyler_580

me and my girl friend were out discing and i had lost my disc so we where both looking and she found mine and right on the ground next to mine was another disc. on the top it said "100m lazer" it is truthfully the oddest disc i have ever seen it has wierd dimples all around the edge and has like a dome in the middle. does anyone throw this disc or even know anything about? i threw it acouple times but really wasnt sure how i felt about it (more on the way it looked i didnt want to throw it)lol

also there wasnt any contact info on the back

It's a Quest disc. I looked up a pic of it and it is indeed a weird duck! Throw it some more and report back on how it flies...

I will tell you the same thing as I told the guy throwing the 10 meter brick

Throwing that discs is like throwing a disc that has I am new and will buy anything.
Quest makes cheap stuff for new people to buy up during the initial "I want to try everything phase" then those same people can not sell those discs for $1 on the forums when they realize they hate them.

I threw a T-bone for a while, I threw the Lazer once and lost it on my first throw.

I had a raging inferno for awhile. their plastic sucks, after a few hits it was so flippy and gashed up too.

lol ya i threw it maybe twice but really didnt want to throw it anymore than that for the odd look it had.lol

i might throw it around the house a bit this weekend to see how i feel about it

there is only one course by me (closest course hour and a half away) that has a water hazard but as long as u arnt a girl or have noodle arms it isnt much of a worry

Another thing you can do is keep it in your bag if you have room and give it to someone playing with a frisbee, or to a young kid. The excitement they will show is worth more than the $3 the disc is worth....or you could throw it get a few aces and tell us all we are crazy for being Quest haters :)

the more i think about it i am most likely going to just drag it around with me (not a bag fan at all) until i find the right kid to give it too. me and aces arnt really the best of friends i have made only one ever, tons of birdes tho.lol

my buddy and i would buy each other gag discs

i got a wheel and a 100m lazer

he got a turboputt and a brick

Latest posts