• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

10KLDG - Minnesota Disc Golfers Unite

My scheduled is filled up too. It was a stretch to convince my wife to let me play in last Sunday's tournament. I used the line that it would be the last tournament I could play in until the Winter Carnival in late January. It would not be best if I suddenly said there was another one.

I am trying to find a way to get down to Westside Wednesday tonight at Bryant Lake. It might be a stretch and I would be arriving just minutes before tee time.

I do have the whole Thanksgiving weekend free, or at least that Friday and Saturday. I definitely see myself getting out for a round or three somewhere.

My scheduled is filled up too. It was a stretch to convince my wife to let me play in last Sunday's tournament. I used the line that it would be the last tournament I could play in until the Winter Carnival in late January. It would not be best if I suddenly said there was another one.

I am trying to find a way to get down to Westside Wednesday tonight at Bryant Lake. It might be a stretch and I would be arriving just minutes before tee time.

I do have the whole Thanksgiving weekend free, or at least that Friday and Saturday. I definitely see myself getting out for a round or three somewhere.

I would love to get to WWW tonight, but tonight is one of about 3 wednesday nights I work a year.

I'm going to be stopping by GGGT on blackfriday for sure, and depeneding if i have to work or not that afternoon I'll be playing a few rounds also.

I would love to get to WWW tonight, but tonight is one of about 3 wednesday nights I work a year.

I'm going to be stopping by GGGT on blackfriday for sure, and depeneding if i have to work or not that afternoon I'll be playing a few rounds also.

I have it on good authority they will not be open on Black Friday.

so if they have stuff on sale, like they've been hinting they will, we'd have to order online and pay shipping? :(

I am going to try sneaking in there Tuesday or Wednesday. I would prefer to go Tuesday so when I get off from chool early on Wednesday, I will have those new discs to try.

Wish I could get out tomorrow but too much going on. Anyone getting out Wednesday afternoon or sometime on Friday? At least here in the cities it is supposed to be warm enough to melt off anything we are getting today.

Waiting for permission contingent on the snow melting so they couldn't cross country ski there Friday. Looks good but the melt won't happen until tomorrow.

Tom Marcus is planning to run a 2-round C-tier if he gets the go-ahead from Lakeville Parks tomorrow based on snow melting enough so no school ski team practice possible Friday.

as long as there is no snow in the forecast, i think it's gonna be a go. My brother is on Prior Lake's Ski team and they aren't even skiing on the snow we have now, and it's only going to get warmer.

I am thinking of playing the new Hassan course tomorrow as it is on my home from teaching. Likely 2pm. Afterward I am hitting up GGGT to spend some gift certificates and get myself prepared for a night round in case I play in Westside Wednesday league at Plymouth Creek. They tee off at 6pm. I am also thinking about playing in the After Thanksgiving tournament also at Plymouth Creek on Saturday.

Friday is supposed to be very nice as well. I hope my wife will let me out of the house that day so I can play somewhere nice before the snow hits again next week.

Latest posts