• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

10KLDG - Minnesota Disc Golfers Unite

Play Wirth Par 3 for FREE

For the rest of the season you can play disc golf for free at Wirth Par 3.

The clubhouse may or may not be open, but you can play if the tee marker poles are out there.

Once the tee markers are removed, stay off the course. It will probably close next week.

I bring my dog to my dad's golf course all the time, especially during the off season. Turns out I have to work this weekend anyway, maybe I'll head out there next week sometime.

Did your Dad ever get that disc golf course installed on his golf course?

Free disc golf at Fort Snelling 11/9 through 11/15

From Daniel J. Stoneburg, General Manager, Fort Snelling Golf Course:

Greetings,

It appears that we will be pulling the baskets and shutting down the disc golf operation at Fort Snelling on Friday November 16th.

That being said I would like to offer up the FREE week of play starting Friday November 9th thru Thursday November 15th for those who would like to try the course.

Please...check in at the clubhouse as the ball golfers will still be playing as well.

Thanks!

Dan

Sat Dec, 29, Laser Dave's 50th Disc Golf Extravaganza 100

A tour of 100 of Southern Minnesota's finest holes, Starting 8 am sharp with 36 Cedar Creek in Fairmont, a couple quick 9's in Blue Earth and Alden and 54 holes in Albert Lea for a grand total of 108 holes.

Open invitation, join us for all or some of the celebration of half a century of life.

Sat Dec, 29, Laser Dave's 50th Disc Golf Extravaganza 100

A tour of 100 of Southern Minnesota's finest holes, Starting 8 am sharp with 36 Cedar Creek in Fairmont, a couple quick 9's in Blue Earth and Alden and 54 holes in Albert Lea for a grand total of 108 holes.

Open invitation, join us for all or some of the celebration of half a century of life.

Man if I was still at college Id see if I could roadtrip up there for this.

It's coming up, anybody going to make it out! The courses are in great playable condition, especially in albert lea we've been keeping the tees clear.

A quick change if you're thinking of joining us tomorrow, we'll be meeting at the house at 8am, probably won't be to Fairmont until 9am or so.

Happy birthday Mr. Lazer! I hope I can throw 'em like you when I'm 50.

Throwing my hat in the ring for MN meet ups. I'm in Mankato but travel pretty regularly to MPLS/St. Paul area and St. Cloud (where I'm from - Riverside is my original home course, Millstream second).

Throwing my hat in the ring for MN meet ups. I'm in Mankato but travel pretty regularly to MPLS/St. Paul area and St. Cloud (where I'm from - Riverside is my original home course, Millstream second).

If you're looking for someone to play with, head on down to Albert Lea, there's usually someone out there all day long on either course (Oak Island and Bancroft), give me a heads up and I'll make sure there's someone there to meet you. I personally, will be out there most of the month of February.

Anybody playing the ice bowl this weekend at Millstream?

I would have liked to because I enjoy Millstream and they put on a nice tournament. I could only find time for the Winter Carnival tournament. I am already signed up for Saturday morning. I am pretty limited to rec rounds until at least mid march.

Latest posts