• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2009 Ace Race

If another company offered me a beter job with better benefits, I'd take it in 2 weeks.

dgdave said:
If another company offered me a beter job with better benefits, I'd take it in 2 weeks.
hell yeah id take it TODAY (boss pissed me off today), but i wouldnt quit the trade forever a couple months later cuz i got in an argument with an inspector, just seems like a baby to me, you obviously love him though :wink:

I think the p DGA made him the poster child for what they didn't want. They made an example out of him when there was a lot of other cry babies doin worse stuff. He made did what they asked plus more. He just had a ton of potential and it was lost, wrong or right. I met him a couple times and was a super nice guys to me.

dgdave said:
I think the p DGA made him the poster child for what they didn't want. They made an example out of him when there was a lot of other cry babies doin worse stuff. He made did what they asked plus more. He just had a ton of potential and it was lost, wrong or right. I met him a couple times and was a super nice guys to me.
fine you convinced me.....CT is cool, happy? :) it did sound like the PDGA was super unfair to him so i can kind of understand where he was coming from
DGdave....making the world a better place for Cam Todd...one person at a time

WooHoo. I've set a goal of doing this to one person everyday for the rest of my life.

Still haven't got to toss the discs yet.

I got to meet CT back at the '04 Worlds. Was pretty cool to hang with him, worm, Stevie Rico and Nate Doss out at Grandview one night. All of them were pretty cool and didn't mind a hack intermediate playing along side them.

Not to shine CT any more...but he is hands down the best putter to ever play the game.

Now...back to the ace race talk. Who has a couple of these bad boys to send my way?????

Jaysus said:
There won't be any aces at our course with that disc.

There were 3. Which raised the 3 year total to 6 at our course.

Oh, and a 12 year old future pro won it this year with an ace and a metal. Dude it gonna be super one day if he keeps it up!

Jaysus said:
Jaysus said:

Oh, and a 12 year old future pro won it this year with an ace and a metal. Dude it gonna be super one day if he keeps it up!

Coach?

mikesolt said:
Jaysus said:
Jaysus said:

Coach?

yes sir.

Finally got a round with these. Nice little discs. They seem kinda slow, but that may just be the glide. Its inbetween a rhyno and wiz in glide. It flies like a slightly seasoned wiz. They were coming up short of my VPs. Pretty much just stays on a line with a little fade. The did well into and with crosswinds. I did hit a 3 big (60-80 ft range) and some up and over putts today.

I give them a B-

Some pics make them look like they have either a big dome or some real depth? Which is its dave?

During our weekly doubles we had a couple of college guys join us (big armed bastards) and a few of our players lent them their ace race discs for the round. After we finished they wanted some real bad, but nobody was selling, even if they weren't putting with it, no one wanted to give them up. Testimonial to the disc? I think so.

:shock: Cam Todd is signed up for this years USDGC! must have seen my posts :wink: honestly i hope he smokes everyone, how cool would that be?

He isn't signed up. He is on the exempt list for being a former world champion. I don't think he would roll the field, but I know he would cash very well.

Latest posts