• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2010 Travel Tags...Who's got one?

WillACarpenter

* Ace Member *
We haven't finished 2009 yet, as such timg hasn't changed over the travel tags list to 2010 yet. So we'll have to do this the down and dirty way...who has a tag, and what's your number?

I'm going to assume that timg is #1 again.

I'm #8 myself! Maybe I'll get to trade with tim...as we play at totally different times usually.

If CaptainAnnhyzer buys one I may get out to see him sometime as well...

\/\/♦

I need to make a list.. it keeps slipping my mind :) I will try to do it as soon as I can.

I believe that I will be buying one. I have now gotten in to the playing for tags experience.

Does this mean I can't trade my '09 anymore?

through december 31st go RIGHT AHEAD.

but at the stroke of midnight as we welcome in the new year...your 2009 travel tag turns into a pretty memory of the past year spent meeting friends from the internet to play games in the woods with.

That's a lot better than a pumpkin I think.

\/\/

I caved and just bought one, since I do travel like 1 month of the year I can make it happen more often than some people on this site. I also like to do day trips so I may be able to get to some other people within about 125 miles of me too. I internally made fun of it, but I do think it would be a fun way to meet some of the other addicts on this site. So I am gunning for anyone between Milwaukee and Fort Myers.

where is the map? and do I need to have the # because I just ordered it I have not reveied it yet

Here is the link to the map.

And here is the thread with the directions to upload your tag.

I was wondering, though, if we need to delete the 2009 tags, change their tag numbers to 2009-#, add the 2010 tags as 2010-#, or just make a new map for 2010???