• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

What do you think???? Some of the SS gift that I gave away???..It made it to my SS and then he sent it to a someone I know on here for there SS.. I take it he did not like my gft..

funny-pictures-history-re-gifting1.jpg

What do you think???? Some of the SS gift that I gave away???..It made it to my SS and then he sent it to a someone I know on here for there SS.. I take it he did not like my gft..

Maybe he was just "paying it forward"??

Thanks DJ Troll and all those who helped make this happen

S5002751.jpg

Star Archon, mini, scorecard and a bunch of stickers

Happy Holidays to all

Last edited:
@ reksav - brother found it in the pond at MCC week or so after worlds an inked over the name/# (he's still in his noob phase) - you lose one in rochester @ worlds?

@ reksav - brother found it in the pond at MCC week or so after worlds an inked over the name/# (he's still in his noob phase) - you lose one in rochester @ worlds?

From Rochester, was mine then gave it to a buddy who shanked it into the pond. Any chance you've pulled an orange Gonzo stamped Orc? See you tomorrow.

I gave one of my guys a max weight groove... he likes low weight and low speed :p

more or less needed to fill the box...hope he unwraps that one first

Well I have a hunch who my Secret Santa is? Hmmmmm.... And Yes! the groove was the first one that I opened!! lol

172999b5.jpg

f77f6cd8.jpg

97853396.jpg

Here is what came in the box:

Disc's:
Lat 64 Goldline Striker
Lat 64 Opto Flow
Discraft Zeppelin
Discraft ESP Buzzz
Innova Champion Groove

Swag & Goodies:
Ace Race Mini
Gateway Disc Golf Rules & Etiquette Mini
Gotta Go Gotta Throw Mini
Red Towel
Glow Sticks
Glow Tape
Disc Golf Temporary Tattoo
Bottle Tops (2 ea) Can Toppers
Better Made BBQ Chips
Beer Nuts
Sour Patch Kids
Skittles
Sweet & Salty Bar

Thank you very much!!!! You went over and beyond what I expected!!! I and my son thank you!! He yelled "dibs" on the candy as soon as it came sliding out of the box.

Again Thanks and Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!

nah, I find a blue star beast that say's TIMBO on the bottom a few days ago. I'll replace the blitz w/something else if you'd like? lemme know - I'll be the guy with the reddish brown beard.

Don't worry about it man, it's cool just be sure to get your brother to make those calls. I'll be the other guy with the reddish brown beard. :thmbup:

i wish i had a SS from NC or SC....they coulda sent me some cheerwine soda :)

Got the dreaded slip in the mail saying my package is at the PO. I now have to wait until monday to see what i got from one of my SS... I wish I had more patience but i heard it comes with age and ive got many years to perfect it.. lol

Got the dreaded slip in the mail saying my package is at the PO. I now have to wait until monday to see what i got from one of my SS... I wish I had more patience but i heard it comes with age and ive got many years to perfect it.. lol

Better hope one of those postal workers doesn't visit this site. You stuff could be gone in the wind:doh:

Patience is like:wall:

Latest posts