• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

Solomon you will be receiving my package by Wed or Thurs.

It sucks that some people havnt sent out a gift yet, Its selfish and irresponsible and just plain frikkin lazy. String em up I say!!!!!

for those that care it took an extra 4 days for me to get the DiscPass.. the mail has been backed up do to the holiday season. I hope everyone gets their gifts and if they don't I'll help in the witch hunt!!! :D

bcr123psu wants his other SS package to arrive soon. The only thing that shows up at my house is Amazon.com boxes full of **** that's destined for other people :(

for those that care it took an extra 4 days for me to get the DiscPass.. the mail has been backed up do to the holiday season. I hope everyone gets their gifts and if they don't I'll help in the witch hunt!!! :D

I'm not too worried about it. Just hope packages didn't get sent back or something like that. Glad mine made it through so quickly.

Solomon,

If we need a "sympathy" pack shoot me a PM. I am good for one. Trying to stay off the boards to finish the new house up. Got people in and out for the holidays need to get things done.

-WC

I mean before 2012
me too
Solomon you will be receiving my package by Wed or Thurs.

It sucks that some people havnt sent out a gift yet, Its selfish and irresponsible and just plain frikkin lazy. String em up I say!!!!!
cool man i cant wait
Solomon,

If we need a "sympathy" pack shoot me a PM. I am good for one. Trying to stay off the boards to finish the new house up. Got people in and out for the holidays need to get things done.

-WC

will do

Finally after what seemed like weeks of pregnant anticipation my Secret Santa package finally arrived! Inside I found a Star Classic Roc with an Asia Open stamp. I love the stamp as I have several discs with the AO dragon stamp but not with the Chinese Zodiac stamp. Next I found a seasoned Discraft XS (this one's had lots of love) with a nice "Old Dominion Showdown" tourney stamp. And to top it all off there's a pink Innova mini and a personalized note from Santa himself!

Thanks Santa

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

[/FONT][/SIZE]

So last night I'm sitting around and my buddy (atl scott) calls and says he's in town and wants to stop by for a beer. He comes over and of course I have to let him behold my secret Santa gift. We had some good laughs, especially at the blue disc which is so taco'ed it's not even air worthy! Anyway, twenty minutes goes by and we are just talking about golf and whatever and he say's he's got to go to his truck and plug in his phone. A few minutes later he comes back with a cooler and a big box of gifts!:clap: It turns out he was my secret Santa this whole time and sent this first package just to mess with me. :thmbdown: He even had my wife and brother in on this whole thing too! Anyway, atl scott hooked me up with the real gift! I'll post pictures this evening when I get home from work. You'll be amazed...

Thats awesome. I was thinking there was a real ass on the forums for a minute. Good one Scott! You have the writing skills of a homeless man

So last night I'm sitting around and my buddy (atl scott) calls and says he's in town and wants to stop by for a beer. He comes over and of course I have to let him behold my secret Santa gift. We had some good laughs, especially at the blue disc which is so taco'ed it's not even air worthy! Anyway, twenty minutes goes by and we are just talking about golf and whatever and he say's he's got to go to his truck and plug in his phone. A few minutes later he comes back with a cooler and a big box of gifts!:clap: It turns out he was my secret Santa this whole time and sent this first package just to mess with me. :thmbdown: He even had my wife and brother in on this whole thing too! Anyway, atl scott hooked me up with the real gift! I'll post pictures this evening when I get home from work. You'll be amazed...

:D glad you finally got your real gift, was pretty hard not to say anything about the lake plastic. He had to let some other people in on the whole thing as well.

Thats awesome. I was thinking there was a real ass on the forums for a minute. Good one Scott! You have the writing skills of a homeless man
He told me he wrote it left handed:\

:D glad you finally got your real gift, was pretty hard not to say anything about the lake plastic. He had to let some other people in on the whole thing as well.
Very funny! Thanks Fishy, it worked out great:thmbup:

Still nothing, I guess Santa doesn't want to come to Arkansas this year. Not that I blame him, it's kind of boring.

Thats frikkin funny, I thought it was some down and out dude crying in his Moms basement giving what he could.

Best story ever!!
:hfive:

I called dibs on alt scott being my secret santa next year....

Latest posts