• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

Whipping up a big batch of my famous 3 layer fudge for my SS today! Crunchy peanut butter base, thin white chocolate middle, milk chocolate top layer. I hope they approve of the random sweets, they are legit, I sell them for $5 a lb at the local farmers market. I might whip him up some buckeyes too... if I do he won't be getting all of those though, they're my favorite and they are too delicious.

Thanks Santa!.... you da man! :hfive:

Im pretty sure i know who you are as well ;)

2 glow wizards

glow voodoo

star teedevil

This is that good gateway glow plastic.... just like the zam wizards dehaas is selling

100MEDIA_IMAG0396-1.jpg

Hopefully when i get home from work my Dynamic Discs order will be sitting on my door so I can put the final touches on my SS gift and ship it off to Oregon.

Got my first SS Package in the mail. Orange Roc and Neon Green Esp Zeppelin And Strange Disc Golf towel. Very excited about the Neon Green Zeppelin.

Thanks alot!

Whipping up a big batch of my famous 3 layer fudge for my SS today! Crunchy peanut butter base, thin white chocolate middle, milk chocolate top layer. I hope they approve of the random sweets, they are legit, I sell them for $5 a lb at the local farmers market. I might whip him up some buckeyes too... if I do he won't be getting all of those though, they're my favorite and they are too delicious.

You may want to put something on the package saying Caution: Peanuts Inside. I hear peanut allergies can be quite deadly and this could be a tragedy.

two packages heading out today... one to massachusetts and one to indiana...

nevermind im too late

dont worry, they do a july one too :)
this
PM solomon.trenton or fishy and see if there is a latecomers list.
theres already two people who have asked now
^^ i'm not very creative in the swag dept. So I just dump plastic they list on them, I hope they dont mind.
my package was awesome in July
Thanks Santa!.... you da man! :hfive:

Im pretty sure i know who you are as well ;)

2 glow wizards

glow voodoo

star teedevil

This is that good gateway glow plastic.... just like the zam wizards dehaas is selling

100MEDIA_IMAG0396-1.jpg
care to share?
two packages heading out today... one to TAXachusetts and one to indiana...
ftfy

I'm gonna guess nate22 . He was the only one from out of the country to view my profile

I'm gonna guess nate22 . He was the only one from out of the country to view my profile

I have tried so hard to avoid viewing my profile just so I can be really surprised.

On a side note, mine should ship out Monday the 5th after a grab a few local items to go in. This one's going west.....well, I guess it could go east too but that would be the long way around.

If I am not your SS you can still send me a batch. That sounds good.:hfive:

Pics won't be up until later. Even though I'm working from home, I'm still working (and will be into the night).