• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

Finally sent mine out today! Someone in Illinois will be pretty happy in a few days... :D

Nothing for me today though. Nothing in the mail, so :(, then UPS dropped off something so :), but then I realized it was just vitamins for Dad so :wall:.

I wanted a crown too waaaay before the pay it forward thread was born, now i gotta wait until timg gets a new server :(

once i get plastic in on thursday...my two SS's will go out :)

trying to please them both :) (no jerry sandusky style)

mike

Got called into the office tomorrow, so there is a good chance I'm going to miss the 12/7 mailing deadline and my SS packages will go out Thursday instead. Sorry in advance.

Package is all ready to go, will be mailed out tomorrow, If your in the midwest don't worry you'll be getting something soon.

Got my package! Thanks Johnny Conservative!

Got a clean star valk which is going in the bag. The white w/ blue stamp looks so nice!
DX roc w/ tourney stamp
Two minis that I did not have before to add to my collection.
DVD of US Disc Golf Championships which I will probably have to wait until the Significant Other is out of the house to watch!

Very happy with this package!

Thanks again!

7269e54f-1.jpg

So I ordered some beanie caps with a brand new Disc Golf logo design late last week for my SS packages. Went to pick them up today and they had no idea what I was talking about. They say they'll be ready tomorrow. My packages might not get out till Thursday now. I'm hoping for the best.

So I ordered some beanie caps with a brand new Disc Golf logo design late last week for my SS packages. Went to pick them up today and they had no idea what I was talking about. They say they'll be ready tomorrow. My packages might not get out till Thursday now. I'm hoping for the best.

50 push ups for every day you mail late (per package):p

First i want to thank my SS. He did an amazing job in all possible ways. I could not ask for a better package.

Also wondering what that orange champion disc is with the battle stamp???

Here is what i got.

* 1 Black Towel
* 1 Microfiber towel
* 2 Mini that hook into each other.
* 3 stickers
* 1 Discraft hat
* 4 yummy Wild berry fruit strips.
* 1 Innova disc golf koozie.
* 1 Innova Condor
* 1 Champion Boss
* 1 Discraft Z Flick. I have wanted flick for a long time, cant wait to use.
* 1 Orange Champion Disc ????? not sure what it is but has a sick stamp.

I cant wait till my day off of work on Thursday so i can start to break in my new disc. THANKS AGAIN GREAT JOB. :thmbup:

Attachments

• dg.jpg
    dg.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 66
I have some one off items(well kinda, since both recipients get them) that are supposed to be done tomorrow... gonna try to get em in the mail. if not Thursdays the day.

Waiting for my last few items to arrive , they got shipped on thur so I should get them today or tomorrow then off toooooooooooooooooo a state that has a ugly ass dog as a football mascot!

Georgia or Mississippi. Georgia and MS State both have ugly a$$ dogs.

Finally sent mine out today! Someone in Illinois will be pretty happy in a few days... :D

Nothing for me today though. Nothing in the mail, so :(, then UPS dropped off something so :), but then I realized it was just vitamins for Dad so :wall:.

Before yesterday, itd been weeks since i posted on this thread, so i dont fit the profile lol.

Either one of these could be me =D

Latest posts