• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

Received mine today,
the loot includes:

Star SL (lost one this summer, going right in the bag)
GL Flow (haven't tried much lat, looking forward to throwing it)
Lockback knife (always useful)
pack towels
hand warmers
mini
sharpies,
bandages
hand sanitizer
towels
sunscreen
sticker

and a bedsheet, which I assume was just for packaging purposes?

Thanks Santa!

Attachments

• photo (26).JPG
    photo (26).JPG
    108 KB · Views: 64
Oh my God tourneyplayer! Earlier in the thread, your SS quoted a pic of the present woodcutter sent and said something like "Very nice, almost as big as the one I am sending out". I did not believe him. :eek: An 11x Roc and a CE Valk, this guy is pretty dam awesome.

Received mine today,
the loot includes:

Star SL (lost one this summer, going right in the bag)
GL Flow (haven't tried much lat, looking forward to throwing it)
Lockback knife (always useful)
pack towels
hand warmers
mini
sharpies,
bandages
hand sanitizer
towels
sunscreen
sticker

and a bedsheet, which I assume was just for packaging purposes?

Thanks Santa!

Nice package man. Always good to have a nice knife on hand. :thmbup:

Oh my God tourneyplayer! Earlier in the thread, your SS quoted a pic of the present woodcutter sent and said something like "Very nice, almost as big as the one I am sending out". I did not believe him. :eek: An 11x Roc and a CE Valk, this guy is pretty dam awesome.

it was pure awesome. a little bit of everything. i kept pulling more and more stuff out of the box. my coworkers were like "WTF is all that???"

NON DISC GOODIES

2 Drifit Shirts (1 DC Nuke Shirt, 1 Lat 64 Worlds Volunteer shirt)
6 minis (Ching juju, DC Supercolor Ace Race, Altitude,DGA,Gateway Apache, Wrightlife disc sports)
2 boxes of candy (Goobers and Dark Chocolate Raisinets)
1 Jack Links Beef Stick
1 Solid Milk Chocolate Santa
2 Decks of Playing Cards
2 Glow Sticks
8 AA Batteries
1 Clip on Flashlamp
1 Sharpie

DISCS

11X KC Pro Roc 170
CE Valkyrie 161
DGCR Z BUZZZ 175-176
Sparkle Hurricane(I think) 173
Elite Z Comet 177
Tye Dye Champ Beast
USDGC Champ Roc + 180
Custom Dyed Star Katana 166
Lat64 GL Striker 166
Tye Dye Champ Orc 170
Custom Dyed Lat64 GL Bolt 166
DX Beast 166
Discraft Lid (125g Skypro Sportdisc)
Light up Glow Disc w/Pro Worlds stamp!!

What, only 1 beef jerky? :p

Seriously, this might be the most insane haul of all the SS's (last year's included). :hfive:

C-Line MD2
Star Archon - (This thing is NICE!!!)
Z Drone
Classic Roc
Glow Ion - (Funny I sent one of these to one of my SS) Thanks for the replacement!)

Awesome!

they dont drop off at the front office?

Not in this part of the hood.

So I'm sure a lot of people are getting their loot.. I got my first one today! Both times I have done this I am humbled at the generosity of people. :)
SSXmas1.jpg

The swag: DGA towel (damn near bath sized), a aluminum water bottle, window hanger, 2 minis. small book on shots, water proof matches, 2 coasters ( a jagermeister and a vibram shoe print), a wiffle type ping pong ball, talk DG patch, DGA sticker, pencil, mountain house Beef stew (going in my back pack immediately for my next pack trip!), a bottle openr which will be used to open a bottle of Heretic's Evil Cousin IPA (as soon as the bottle chills for a little bit longer), & a USDGC '03 DVD.
The Discs: A colorshift Westside Sword, and Opto Trident and an Opaque ION
the Sword is too pretty to throw, but the other 2 will be making it into the bag (I just need to find some room!)

I had a note in my mailbox today...I'm hoping my wife will make it by the PO tomorrow for me. I work across the river in GA and can't get to the PO during their hours of operation.

I guess my recipient isn't as excited as the rest of us. I PM'd him to let him know his package was at the Post Office. He replied thanking me as he did not know it was there. That was two days ago, and still no sign of him on this thread. Half the fun is seeing how excited your recipient gets after opening your gift. So I am only have half the fun! Damn!!!

I guess my recipient isn't as excited as the rest of us. I PM'd him to let him know his package was at the Post Office. He replied thanking me as he did not know it was there. That was two days ago, and still no sign of him on this thread. Half the fun is seeing how excited your recipient gets after opening your gift. So I am only have half the fun! Damn!!!

at least you're honoring the late colonel potter :thmbup:

Latest posts