• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

I'm headed to the post office later to ship two packages. Are you guys using flat rate boxes? And do you pay for them when you pick them up or drop them off?

I'm headed to the post office later to ship two packages. Are you guys using flat rate boxes? And do you pay for them when you pick them up or drop them off?

i use flat rate from my college all the time, easy, cheap (for a big package) and no hassle with signatures or paying extra

getting some OOP and other goodies together for my SS who is a couple days drive west of me. hopefully will get it shipped tomorrow. prob mon tho.

If you pay for the postage online through www.usps.com it's actually a little cheaper then at the post office and delivery confirmation is included for free.

Just sent a box out towards the twin cities. I know we aren't supposed to worry about "keeping up with the joneses" but some of these packages are just awesome! Hope my SS likes what I was able to put together.

So-excited.jpg

IS IT ME????

Last edited:

Latest posts