• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

I was already to ship today...then I decided to add one last thing...so I had to head to my local custom imprint shop and order...items should be ready by Monday. I do enjoy sending items...so this is exciting...

I'm waiting for my last two items to show up, probably on tues! I keep pulling everything out of the box and asking myself is it enough hahahahaha If my wife only knew how much I spent hahahahaha I'm more excited buying for my SS then recieving!

Hint ~ My ss actually posted a few times!

I do believe someone in Ohio will have a package sent out today in their direction....and I doubt they are a wolverines fan;-)

oh man im in ohio..and i hate the wolverines..but u would be suprised by the amount of meatchicken fans in nw ohio amenz

Well atleast theres one positive thing
that comes out of the lost to Michigan, you dont have to worry about buckeye players selling there gold pants!!!

GO BLUE

I'm waiting for my last two items to show up, probably on tues! I keep pulling everything out of the box and asking myself is it enough hahahahaha If my wife only knew how much I spent hahahahaha I'm more excited buying for my SS then recieving!

Hint ~ My ss actually posted a few times!

I double posted!!!:) Could that package be headed East?:popcorn: