• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

So my mailman drove up, and I was standing there in my bathrobe (at 5 pm, yeah, in my bathrobe) and he pulled out something for me to sign, I got SO excited. I grabbed it, scribbled my name real quick, opened my arms wide to embrace that magical box of love, and he hands me a letter instead, from the IRS, saying I owe them 200$. Awesome, way to crap in my cereal IRS. Santa, please come soon to brighten my moody blues.

I sent both mine out! I sent some GL Lat stuff and some "Olive oil".. It'll be damn easy to figure out who I am since the beer is the local stuff. Delivery expected on Monday.. oddly enough one is about 1200 miles west and the other is 1200 miles East....

I sent both mine out! I sent some GL Lat stuff and some "Olive oil".. It'll be damn easy to figure out who I am since the beer is the local stuff. Delivery expected on Monday.. oddly enough one is about 1200 miles west and the other is 1200 miles East....

Brew AND GL... Sounds delicious. I'm about 100 miles off from your calculations however. Wishful thinking. :cool:

I have yet to see or hear of someone sending one south.
I know it will come in due time, but I see all the other awesome stuff people are getting and its driving me crazy.

I hope to send mine out tomorrow. Got to pack it all up. Just hope its enough.

Hey, I'm pretty far West. Hmmmm... I just got the "olive oil" comment. I'm slow today. Good one. :p

After reading through the posts of some of the gifts, I got a few ideas of swag I want to add. I hate dropping hints but I'll say I got the discs already, just adding the last few goodies and dropping it all off at the PO tomorrow. It's heading about as far NE from me as you can get in the US. :p

Awesome goodies so far, I can't wait...to send my package to my SS!

Still waiting for the last disc that my recepient listed in their wants!!!

:wall::doh:

Well, better late than never for my first Secret Santa! Thanks for taking the late entry :thmbup:

2 packages have left the building.. One is filled with below 170g requirements Per request and the other is a suprize me fearless brewery package...

So I drew the lucky Santa, Woodcutter. Here's how things went....
Upon opening the box my son was very excited...
000_0008-1.jpg

Here's how it looked after I got through 2 discs and aaaaaallllll the other stuff.
000_0009.jpg

I opened this the last gift after my son held it the entire time. Funniest part is that it turned out to be the baby carabiners.
000_0011.jpg

Here's the whole package.
000_0012.jpg

So....
Cryztal challenger
FLX Buzzz
Champ Teebird
Star Valk
DX Valk
Champ Beast
4 Carabiners
Innova microtex towel
5 stickers
2 sharpies
5 pairs of hand warmers
2 candy canes
Sweet wooden box handmade by the man with a magnetic sliding top, simply amazing out of cherry and walnut.
Mr. Discgolf mini
led flashlight
m&ms
dg course review patch

Thank you Woodcutter! I'm blown away. Merry Christmas.

Last edited:
So I drew the lucky Santa, Woodcutter. Here's how things went....
Upon opening the box my son was very excited...
000_0008-1.jpg

Here's how it looked after I got through 2 discs and aaaaaallllll the other stuff.
000_0009.jpg

I opened this the last gift after my son held it the entire time. Funniest part is that it turned out to be the baby carabiners.
000_0011.jpg

Here's the whole package.
000_0012.jpg

So....
Cryztal challenger
FLX Buzzz
Champ Teebird
Star Valk
DX Valk
Champ Beast
4 Carabiners
Innova microtex towel
5 stickers
2 sharpies
5 pairs of hand warmers
2 candy canes
Sweet wooden box handmade by the man with a magnetic sliding top, simply amazing out of cherry and walnut.
Mr. Discgolf mini
led flashlight
m&ms
dg course review patch

Thank you Woodcutter! I'm blown away. Merry Christmas.

WoW!!!
That was awesome! Your son looks like he was having a great time!
He will be flinging plastic in no time...