• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Southern California March Meet

I tell you what, you and Zenbot can hug eat other, you can snuggle together, maybe even go with a reach around if your get sauced enought. I am not one for personal contact other than a pound or a hand shake.

There will be no hugging of the mentally_understable!!!

:gross:...no way!!...I'm outta here!! Gonna go check out the sexiest woman on earth thread!!!.

All in fun Mentally!! Stay stable.:D

I tell you what, you and Zenbot can hug eat other, you can snuggle together, maybe even go with a reach around if your get sauced enought. I am not one for personal contact other than a pound or a hand shake.

There will be no hugging of the mentally_understable!!!

This is a DG Meet right, Why am I a little nervous about this thing?

No tent for me Jack, Im staying at the Crowne Plaza with the little woman.

but if she doesnt put out ill be sneakin in somebody's tent

tent.jpg

Protip: They filmed the end of Little Miss Sunshine at the Crowne Plaza.

Camp site G28 up for grabs?

I will not be able to make the meet up...heading to West Virginia, Ohio, New York, Louisiana and any states in between for at least 90 days. I need to check out the details on the camp site maybe I can sublet or do I forfeit the deposit? I will get the details. Ocdiscgolf was planning on splitting the site so who ever is interested...? I had reserved and paid the space for 3 days.

I will not be able to make the meet up...heading to West Virginia, Ohio, New York, Louisiana and any states in between for at least 90 days. I need to check out the details on the camp site maybe I can sublet or do I forfeit the deposit? I will get the details. Ocdiscgolf was planning on splitting the site so who ever is interested...? I had reserved and paid the space for 3 days.

BUMMER!!! :thmbdown: :(

I'll give you the money for it! That way I'll have even more room!!!

Latest posts