• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Coyote Classic 2011 Official Thread: Ventura, California

This year's Coyote Classic will be on October 8-9
Super Secret Local Pre-registration is closed. Online registration will begin on September 7 at 12:30 PM PST. Visit DGU to watch the countdown and register.

Got a campsite reserved, not just need to make sure I make the registration with only 65 spots left. The countdown has registration open at 9:30am PST on Wednesday, however the notes to the right of the counter states registration opens at 12:30pm PST Wed. Which is correct?

I would think that the countdown clock is what governs the registration time. I'm trying to find out from DGU

It looks like 3 hours were added to the countdown timer, registration opens at 12:30pm PST today.

Hmmm, tempting... It's about a 5 hour drive for me. I will try to round up some of the Monterey crew. :)

Its a fantastic course and a wonderful place for disc golf. But this tournament will sell out in a few minutes, so if you want to go you really have to be ready to submit your registration at 12:30 sharp.

Or you have to know somebody in Ventura, to get in on the super secret pre-registration (but that's already passed). I don't know anyone in Ventura.

I hit a weird bug where I kept selecting the drop down for "Non SoCal Member" and it kept requiring I put in a value for SoCal Member number.

I just put "N/A" in there and it let me proceed.

Glad I'm one of the "other" 60.
Couldnt make it last yr and am very excited to play again this yr. Should be at camp M-14. YEEAH!

How do the locals deal with the pesky bugs that like to hover around your face, ear, nose and mouth? They bite and draw blood too.

I use Off! Deep Woods in late summer for the flies and chiggers. Usually in October it gets windier so bugs aren't as big of a problem. This year we're having the event 2 weeks earlier than normal so who knows?

I put salami slices down the back of Tom's shirt when he's not paying attention. The bugs flock to him leaving me fly-free.

Latest posts