• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Southern California March Meet

You just shooting for stock discs, or you thinking of getting a custom stamp. Either way, awesome idea, and very cool of you.

We might be able to talk Apothecary or Zenbot into dying the discs for us, that way people can get whatever disc they want. I'm sure they would hook it up for the cost of the dye.......

Is there a magic minimum number of orders we must reach in order to get any T-Shirts printed at all? If so, what is that number? Range of numbers? Estimate?

I told the guy we would be getting about 20-25 shirts. With all the people going I would assume that most if not all would be getting shirts. I have to order 3 personally. 1 for me and 2 for skullboy as part of his payment.

So far my estimated tally of shirts is 12. Hopefully we can get at least 6 more ordered.

Just ordered my travel tag, woot! I will be ordering a tshirt in the next day or two, what's going on there? Do we have enough orders? Anyone ordering in the next couple days? Only a few days left to get in your orders.

I ordered 4 shirts and i'm having my buddies get travel tags before the trip. Myself + 2 are 100% and I have 2 other buddies that are more than likely attending. Just worked on the trip a little and I think we're going to drive down to Bakersfield thursday night and get a hotel. Wake up early and play Hart Park 36 holes then drive to Casitas after that. Looking to arrive 2-3pm Friday afternoon in time to get 18-36 holes in before dark. Hart park looks pretty decent to me anyone have any experience or anything I need to know about Hart Park?

Suicide Flats is indeed flat. Bring your roller.

Oh and Snappy you can definitely take my +1 off the list. Looks like I will be flying solo on this one.

I got a huge tourney Fri, Sat and Sun. St. Patricks Amateur State Championships at Shady Oaks. My home course that I play everyday but they set up 6 temp holes that look like a b@&$#. Wish me luck you guys, See you at the lake!

Good luck man and have a good time. I can't wait to get out to cali and play some disc golf with you foos.

:thmbup:..HELLS YEAH!!......was thinking about it this morning driving to work, making a list of things i need to gather together, super stoked about this meet-up....:thmbup:

Yeah, life's gonna come to a screeching halt while evabody goes out to the LAKE and THROW PLASTIC!!!!!!!!

Hey, has everybody signed up with the play schedule? It would look pretty nifty to see 40-50 people signed up to play Casitas that wkend :D

Baz's Play Schedule.

Hole 1
Hole 2
Hole 3
Hole 4
Hole 5
Hole 6
Hole 7
Hole 8
Hole 9
Hole 10
Hole 11
Hole 12
Hole 13
Hole 14
Hole 15
Hole 16
Hole 17
Hole 18

YO peeps!

I've been neglectful of the thread...
I need to update some info regarding t-shirts and "events".

Also we need to discuss getting some custom discs done. My finances are not what they should be so I'm not sure if I can place an order big enough to get David from Gateway to kick down the 30 custom minis.
I probably need to order at least 10 discs from them to make it worth his while.
If we order 10 discs, and I pay $30 for some art, David will custom stamp our 10 discs, and also 30 minis which he'll throw in for free.

Let me know if anyone is interested. You can get whatever disc from Gateway you want.

What kind of "events" should we have? I already have a few goodies to give as prizes and yrnmbrsup said he could create a few prizes in his shop. Thanks nmbrs!
Would any of our esteemed disc dyers be willing to donate a disc?!??!?

Optional Ace pool for sure. ($5 per golfer)
CTPs?
Putting contest?
Doubles round?
Singles round?

I want to keep it all casual but would also like to do some 'tourney' style things.
I'm totally looking for suggestions so if you have some clever ideas, please post them.
If you guys and gals would like, I can create a loose "schedule" or we can just wing it. I'll let you peeps decide.

Anyway, after work tonight I'll get all the new info up.

Latest posts