• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Southern California March Meet

Optional Ace pool for sure. ($5 per golfer)
CTPs?
Putting contest?
Doubles round?
Singles round?
Ace pool:..i thought the "Taco Bar" Money was going towards the ace pool..and if no one got an ace it was going to Ventura Disc Golf....or $5.00 a head is cool with me.

Doubles round is a must..Random flip Dubs is my vote.

Putting Contest: lets do like D-I-S-C..(like horse in Basketball) just a thought

and definitly some sort of drinking game, drunkin Dg!!!

Hell im up for anything...oh and dont forget about the card Dg game..RIPTed.

Optional Ace pool for sure. ($5 per golfer)
CTPs?
Putting contest?
Doubles round?
Singles round?
Ace pool:..i thought the "Taco Bar" Money was going towards the ace pool..and if no one got an ace it was going to Ventura Disc Golf....or $5.00 a head is cool with me.

Doubles round is a must..Random flip Dubs is my vote.

Putting Contest: lets do like D-I-S-C..(like horse in Basketball) just a thought

and definitly some sort of drinking game, drunkin Dg!!!

Hell im up for anything...oh and dont forget about the card Dg game..RIPTed.
Taco Bar money was if the taco bar happens. I may be busy rearranging baskets several times throughout the weekend though.

I'm not sure yet.

The optional Ace pool will be $5 per member ($4 going to the pool and a $1 donation to the Ventura Disc Golf Club, more or less our hosts). Winner take all. In case of multiple aces, prize money split evenly. No aces, you get your loot back.

The Taco Bar was something Zenbot offered up. From the total money taken in at the bar, Zen would first cover his expenses. Any left over money would go into the Ace pool. If no one hits an ace, the Taco Bar money would then be a donation to the VDGC.

Taco Bar money was if the taco bar happens. I may be busy rearranging baskets several times throughout the weekend though.

I'm not sure yet.

I'm totally down for a Taco Bar. :thmbup:
I should send out a PM to everyone attending and see what they think about the idea.
And don't worry about moving the baskets... you'll have plenty of volunteer help! :D

I'm bringing two. There is top secret stuff in the works so the more temp baskets the better.

Oh-Snap.gif

hey zen, my crew would be more than happy to help you move stuff around. I havent moved baskets since the november snow fell so my arms are ready to help out. I'm sure everyone else would be too. I was thinking about bringing a box of discs to trade if anyone else would be into something like that.

hey zen, my crew would be more than happy to help you move stuff around. I havent moved baskets since the november snow fell so my arms are ready to help out. I'm sure everyone else would be too. I was thinking about bringing a box of discs to trade if anyone else would be into something like that.

Discs is GOOD!!! Me wants DISCS!!!! :D

Latest posts