• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Southern California March Meet

Ok March Mayhemers!

I'm out.... going to the grocery and then hitting the road.

Be safe in your travels and I'll see ya there!

Woohoo!

SMILES FOR MILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** - Here I am stuck @ work while you guys are flingin plastic! Sheeeeeeeeeesh!

I'll be there ~10 tomorrow - meanwhile, avoid trees :D

HA! Zen broke his tent pole. Just sounded funny. Congrats to the ground breakers. Sorry to hear about the rain. Does this course get sloppy muddy or does it drain well? Cant wait to get down there. I think today is going to be the wettest day of the weekend. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH I WANT TO GO NOWWWWWW!!!!!

but the wife wont let me

I have a 10 man tent that I just bought that you guys can use if your tents are truly down. I'll bring it along just in case.

Also for those that would like to arrange a carpool to the course from C. I will be driving up in an a huge old ass suburban we can fit 9 in there with seats probably a lot more with out the seats.

Iplaythepistal and I will be getting there around 7am tomorrow morning. Just don't freak out when you here my clakity rattle trap diesel come storming into the campsite!!

Can't wait to play some disc golf, eat some chili and tacos, and drink lots and lots of beer!!

That is awesome!! Thanks! My tent is fine but robs and pete's failed.

A, B, C, who cares, lets party and chuck some discs. I'm grabbing a shower, packing my **** up and heading north. I have to make a couple stops, but I should be there by noonish, maybe 1. See you there.

Ramelzer I will jump on here and post my site as soon as I figure out which one it is, if I don't look for my black ford focus with Texas plates.

Will do! Let see you drove from Ohio? You have Texas plates and your play'n disc golf in Cali, DAMN you get around!!!

Heres C campground

creekside_cg.gif

I forgot to mention that I have a bunch of the raver style glow-stick necklaces that we can hang on baskets if anyone is interested in a round of night golf.

Ill be heading up there tomorrow morning. ill be leaving at 0900 from camarillo. im bringing 3 more friends as well. Zenbot, are you going to be selling ventura DGC Bag tags? i got a friend that wants one. Snappy, i took down your number so i can call you about my shirt. see you guys tomorrow...

dave

It was windy up there today but i still had a blast. it was good meeting the few of you that i met. unfortunately i cant go play tomorrow. ive got a tattoo appointment that i cant re-schedule...

There will be (I predict) quite a bit of reportage from this event, once everybody involved handles their hangovers, comes down, un-cramps their fingers, heals what broke, gets back online, or otherwise becomes re-enabled.

Meanwhile, suffice it to say that it was fantastic!!! :D

I just got home. Course was awesome and it was great meeting so many peeps. :thmbup: Got to play a round with the Seattle crew earlier in the afternoon, then another round with the Norcal crew and roadtripstuff in the evening. In the morning I also played an intro round so all told I played 3 rounds in one day, with about 5 hours of driving thrown in. Epic.

Gonna sleep good tonight!

Last edited: