• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Southern California March Meet

well we tried to leave but were stopped due to an avalanche on the highway. Going to bed and leaving bright and early in the morning. Be there in the early evening I guess.:wall:

we'll get there.... that's a bummer about G being closed but I guess i'm going for the course not the campsite. We'll be in the marron jeep.:popcorn:

Just talked to Team Seattle.... they're in great spirits! (Probably the whiskey)
Wet, but in great spirits. It should be clear tomorrow and they'll send me a report on what "C" looks like in the daytime.
I realize that "C" is a bit away from the course, which is a bummer. I'll get all the details tomorrow morning when I call the park.
Hopefully "G" will open up... but if not I'm going to push the issue of us all getting to camp all next to each other in "C". It might even turn out to be in our favor! :thmbup:
If we end up in "C", we'll have to work out a carpool-to-the-course system.

I'm going to try to leave as early as possible tomorrow so once I post my final message, that'll be it until I get to the park.

Everyone pack warm, and dry and keep your vibe positive.
Whatever happens we're gonna have fun!!! :p :hfive: :thmbup: ;)

@elevated... call me when you're getting to the park tomorrow 818.939.9701

I don't have a smart phone so I'll have to rely on other peeps being able to post up to date info on the thread once I'm at the park.

Don't get me wrong. I would still like to be within stumbling distance.

BY THE WAY!!! IT IS AFTER MIDNIGHT WHICH MEANS IT IS "ROBBASS'"BIRTHDAY!!! I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY SPANKINGS HE GETS, BUT I THINK THE WEATHER PUMMELING WE ARE TAKING OUT HERE IS ENOUGH...

Two tents down...

Two tents down!! Not Good...whats the latest, hows the weather, hopefully it let up....leaving work at 10:00, get home pack the gear in the car and heading on up, should arrive between 1 and 2...im stoked regardless of weather...its all about being a TROOPER!!!!:thmbup:

Lets just make them open M. :p

I wish! ;)

"G" is closed.
"C" is gonna be our home.... but they have us all in a row together.
When you get there just give them the name you reserved your spot in and they'll direct you to "C"

I'm about to get on the road so this may be my final post until I arrive.

If you have questions call me 818.939.9701

Smiles for miles people, smiles for miles!!!

Two tents down...

I have a 10 man tent that I just bought that you guys can use if your tents are truly down. I'll bring it along just in case.

Also for those that would like to arrange a carpool to the course from C. I will be driving up in an a huge old ass suburban we can fit 9 in there with seats probably a lot more with out the seats.

Iplaythepistal and I will be getting there around 7am tomorrow morning. Just don't freak out when you here my clakity rattle trap diesel come storming into the campsite!!

Can't wait to play some disc golf, eat some chili and tacos, and drink lots and lots of beer!!

I have a 10 man tent that I just bought that you guys can use if your tents are truly down. I'll bring it along just in case.

Also for those that would like to arrange a carpool to the course from C. I will be driving up in an a huge old ass suburban we can fit 9 in there with seats probably a lot more with out the seats.

Iplaythepistal and I will be getting there around 7am tomorrow morning. Just don't freak out when you here my clakity rattle trap diesel come storming into the campsite!!

Can't wait to play some disc golf, eat some chili and tacos, and drink lots and lots of beer!!

I love your positivity!!!!

Smile for miles!!!!!!!!!!

A, B, C, who cares, lets party and chuck some discs. I'm grabbing a shower, packing my **** up and heading north. I have to make a couple stops, but I should be there by noonish, maybe 1. See you there.

Ramelzer I will jump on here and post my site as soon as I figure out which one it is, if I don't look for my black ford focus with Texas plates.

Latest posts