• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Southern California March Meet

Anyone bringing a tv/dish? It would be epic to watch the UFC fight at the campground

The chili is on the stove, 5 hours from now wonderful wonderful goodness. Also is anyone bring some thing to make coffee with, I don't really have anything?

This is how excited I am.

pothdance-o.gif

As excited at Apothecary dancing a jig.

Yo peeps!

Come prepared.... we might get some showers and it's definitely gonna be cold at night.
Bring your rain gear and warm clothes!!!

I made it out. In my hotel in Calabasas now. I got in a round at Sylmar just before the rain started. What an awesome course.

I drove 18 hours from Columbus to Amarillo, played the only course in town, then went and set up camp. I ended up only sleeping for about 5 hours and hit the road again from Amarillo to Calabasas, another 18 hours. So yeah, I'm pretty beat. So anyone know a good dive bar around here? Lol.

I made it out. In my hotel in Calabasas now. I got in a round at Sylmar just before the rain started. What an awesome course.

I drove 18 hours from Columbus to Amarillo, played the only course in town, then went and set up camp. I ended up only sleeping for about 5 hours and hit the road again from Amarillo to Calabasas, another 18 hours. So yeah, I'm pretty beat. So anyone know a good dive bar around here? Lol.

This is awsome. Are you on any time line? Because you could have an EPIC DG road trip on the way back. Wish I could do somethin like this but I would have to gain MASSIVE bonus points with the lil woman.

This is awsome. Are you on any time line? Because you could have an EPIC DG road trip on the way back. Wish I could do somethin like this but I would have to gain MASSIVE bonus points with the lil woman.

I plan on hitting up a few courses on the way back. Just unsure, right now, of which way I want to go back home. I am on a little time crunch, but I am going to Vegas after the meet and then either heading up through Utah and Colorado, or back through Arizona and New Mexico and what not. It mostly depends on the weather.

Yes, I too had to earn huge massive gigantic points with my gf to be able to come out here. I even have to get a real job when I get back, booooooo :thmbdown:.

Is anyone else still planning on going to rabbit flats in the AM? I was thinking about it, but since I have only slept a limited number of hours, I don't know how "early" i am going to be getting up.

Latest posts