• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 Glass Blown Open

phisherman77

Par Member
So, I figured a few people from the board would be playing in this. Mr. Beto just signed up. Lessons? Hmmmm? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Definitely one of the best tournaments around. DD puts on a good event. I'll will definitely be there. Excited about the course on the country club!

Woo! Beto, Chris Oorlog, "jamon", Peach, and myself are all rollin together. It is an awesome event and we are stoked for it !

I was going to sign up for this one this week, since my wife expressed interest in traveling with a couple people here in town to play.

Alas, it looks like the advanced men and intermediate women are full already so we won't be going.

victorb said:
I was going to sign up for this one this week, since my wife expressed interest in traveling with a couple people here in town to play.

Alas, it looks like the advanced men and intermediate women are full already so we won't be going.

Reg filled for this MULTIPLE weeks ago!!!! But it is a fantastic event from what I hear. Put it on your schedule for next year and sign up early!

Five people in an Outback for 8-9 hours. :problem: Other than being a bit cramped it should be fun. I wonder if DD would be upset if we brought a few of the sweet DGR Roc's down to sell? Hmmm, I assume they would be put to a stop to that real quick. But feel free to come see the ones I'll be bringing with. I'll be the comfortable looking one with my Go Cart. That is if we can fit it in the car.

Peach said:
Five people in an Outback for 8-9 hours. :problem: Other than being a bit cramped it should be fun. I wonder if DD would be upset if we brought a few of the sweet DGR Roc's down to sell? Hmmm, I assume they would be put to a stop to that real quick. But feel free to come see the ones I'll be bringing with. I'll be the comfortable looking one with my Go Cart. That is if we can fit it in the car.
Most outbacks have roof racks specificly designed for go karts. At least the ones I have seen.

if anyone does want a clinic from me i am more than willing. just let me know when and i will be there to give it. i will explain a lot of things you guys are still questioning.

i wanna make the best out of all of my trips i make this year.

masterbeato said:
if anyone does want a clinic from me i am more than willing. just let me know when and i will be there to give it. i will explain a lot of things you guys are still questioning.

i wanna make the best out of all of my trips i make this year.

You might have to give him a ride though as there are FIVE of us in the car.... Unless we all have a burning desire to either sit in the hotel OR come with just to watch Beto give a clinic. Haha.

Peach said:

I'm going to go with "I doubt it will fit for $500". I am working on borrowing a car top carrier from a friend, but still- non-disc bags in car top carrier, disc bags in back of outback.

we could always just meet at Bruffs and drink beer/talk disc golf.

i will be out playing a couple practice rounds on Friday and anyone is welcome to join in.