• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 Ohio DGCR Meet: Sept. 23rd, 24th & 25th

Looked like a roarin' success!! :)

That Star Vulcan prize is freakin' sweet, and I'm not even a Star Trek fan or anything. :cool:

It was an amazing prize, huge props to yrnmbrsup for the donation. If anyone needs something made his work is definitely worth purchasing so hit him up if your looking for something to amp up your tourney prize pool.

He earned a first run Vector for his efforts. :hfive: I've already lost 2 GL Fuses :doh:, I wasn't prepared to lose another.

I didn't even stop to think about it man. Saw disc in tree, off came the bag, and up the freaking tree I went. It's what I do, lol. I'm a freaking monkey! Jimmy did dub me a "semi-professional" tree climber since I received "payment" for my ninja like tree climbing skills. ;)

Would do it again in a heartbeat too :D

RTS and cohorts took so many, i'll be surprised to see the lot for quite some time. however, i thought we might see some by now... the mid-atlantic meet is already posting pics...

RTS probably just needed to recover. Can't blame her for needing some down time.
:popcorn:

Yeah sorry guys, been swapped at work since I got back working two shifts a day at least. I have some downtime tonight and hopefully I'll get some pics up and get the scores posted. I actually just pulled the scorecards out of my bag today. I haven't even been on the course since the meet, ugh.

I'm still loving it though, it was such a great time.

That reminds me. The tags we got, I know I wasn't at the singles but were they given out based on place you finished? Noticed I got #20 lol

Alright guys, sorry I've been slacking. I've been either working or drunk for the past week or so, lol. Here's a couple of pics, should have more ready to post soon.

picture.php

Jay Dub with the first place prize for the singles round.

picture.php

Last of the DGenerates - From left to right: roadtripstuff, ejvogie, apathetic, Hipster, BogeyNoMore, Wood Pecker, RUSSELL, disc_b0k

picture.php

Disc_b0k retrieving ejvogie's Core from the pines.

Like I said, more to come soon.

RTS, I'm not seeing those pics...:\

Anybody else not seeing them? :confused:

I see them now! :thmbup:

Last edited:

Latest posts