• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 Ohio DGCR Meet: Sept. 23rd, 24th & 25th

picture.php

Jay Dub with the first place prize for the singles round.

gratz jay dub! i was only two strokes behind you. and looking back i missed a few 15-20' putts. so jealous :(

gratz jay dub! i was only two strokes behind you. and looking back i missed a few 15-20' putts. so jealous :(

I hit the cage on 4 putts IN A ROW :wall::doh:

Still would have only been tied for second though.

Here's a couple more from the Survivor round at Hoover (aka. Brent Hambrick).

picture.php

Left to Right: Apathetic, BogeyNoMore, disc_b0k, Hipster, Wood Pecker, Roadtripstuff, RUSSELL, ejvogie

picture.php

BogeyNoMore sinking his putt on hole 7.

picture.php

Some of the guys heading to hole 8. Left to right: Apathetic, BogeyNoMore, ejvogie, disc_b0k

Thanks to Leslie (Russell's wife and our camp mom) and Wood Pecker for a majority of these pics.

Thanks, Brall! I know that could have easily turned out differently. I am grateful to have that awesome trophy. Hell, I would have bought that. :)
I hit the cage on 4 putts IN A ROW

Still would have only been tied for second though.

I was 20ft for a 2 and got a 5, the next hole missed a 6 footer for par and got a bogey. We all had those stickin' holes! :)

My finishing scores were 5-4-3-2, if we had played one more hole I would have won the ace pot....if we had one. :p

RTS picked some great courses!

Loved that hole with the spillway in the background.
picture.php

Left to Right: Apathetic, BogeyNoMore, disc_b0k, Hipster, Wood Pecker, Roadtripstuff, RUSSELL, ejvogie

Much thanks to Leslie for snapping this right then, and making me look good!
picture.php

rockin. i don't want to deprive the masses from viewing this visage.

Masses. You have been warned.

let me warn further that my ugly mug is also going to be in the Player course photos.

You have been warned again.

I'm beginning to think RTS is waiting until Halloween to give everyone a real scare. :p

Nah, she must be busy. Haven't seen her around much lately.

locals need to go on rts recon

maybe you should knock on her door, make sure no weird smells are wafting from her place...

bah, she's prob just on other sites surfing auctions for more champ gazelles

The long awaited group pics from Alum Creek.

picture.php

From Left to Right: BogeyNoMore, roadtripstuff, RUSSELL, Technohic, Karrie, Brall, uth_matar, mcmyers640, Hipster, ejvogie, Jay Dub, Apathetic

picture.php

From Left to Right: uth_matar, Karrie, Brall, Technohic, Apathetic, ejvogie, disc_b0k, umbraphobia, Kevin

Sorry for the delays guys, haven't been on much lately. I'll work on a couple more and get them up today as well.

Here's a few more from Sunday at Hoover.

Mob golfing on the lettered holes.
picture.php

From Left to Right: Apathetic, Roadtripstuff, Wood Pecker, BogeyNoMore, ejvogie, RUSSELL, Hipster

Leslie & RUSSELL, aka Mom and Dad. Thanks for taking care of everyone, food, coffee, smokes, booze, and great converstation, ahhh, good times.
picture.php

roadtripstuff (yeah, that's right, third person) jump putting on hole 8. BogeyNoMore in the foreground.
picture.php