• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 Ohio DGCR Meet: Sept. 23rd, 24th & 25th

Alright updated the first post again with the most recent info. Right now we are working on the artwork and selecting what discs will be in the player's packs. I will post all of that and the final price as soon as possible and start taking orders.

I will also be reserving campsites soon. A couple of people on the list are going to grab their own sites, but I assume that everyone else would just like to camp in the main group? Right now I think there are 8 of us so I will just plan on grabbing two campsites. I'm going to wait a few more days before reserving to give a couple more people a chance to get in on it. Right now its looking like the cost for camping will be $16 per person, but that will change if more people decide to come out.

I'll update all of that as I get the info.

It's starting to come together.
Make my disc a KC 8X Pro Roc. Flat and 180g. kthx. :thmbup: :p

If someone can do the artwork I can get orders in motion...

I saw a stamp from the West Virginia club that I think we could do a spin on. It was the state of West Virginia with a dot for all of the courses. He actually had two of them, one a few years older and you could see how many new courses had went in.

What I propose is the stamp be the state of Ohio with three dots for the courses we are playing at this time, and each time we have a meet in a new place add those dots to the stamp for that meet.

And of course there would be something like Ohio DGCR 2011, Sept. 23rd-25th

Does that make sense?

Now I have no idea how to implement that because my artistic talent extends to the idea portion and nothing more.

Last edited:
I think I heard someone say the Hall Of Chains might be the same weekend.

Yeah the ace race is in Euclid that weekend too and i think it's taking a couple people away, but it's too late to change that now. I have like 21-23 confirmed, so if it's going to take away a couple peeps I think that's just how it's going to have to be for this one. I wouldn't feel right changing the date for 20 people to accommodate just a couple.

I really hope it's not though, there wasn't anything on any tourney schedule, although I know that's a long way out yet.

Everythings up in the air for me right now considering I wrecked my truck last night. I will find out today what I'm looking at in damages.

Everythings up in the air for me right now considering I wrecked my truck last night. I will find out today what I'm looking at in damages.

If you can make it to BG or Findlay I'm sure either CFair or I could get you the rest of the way.

ima little artsy

I'll try to help by coming up with a few sketches within the next few days, maybe it will spark some ideas.

first off, huge thanks to the coorinators. you rock!

dumb question, wasn't there a time in this thread or another where people where saying they wanted shirts? i think i remember saying yes to a shirt and gave my size...

if not, and my brain just going wonky again, then i'll send roadtrip a pm to order me a players pack. those look really good!

hmmmm

Attachments

• Ohio dgcr copy.jpg
    Ohio dgcr copy.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
first off, huge thanks to the coorinators. you rock!

dumb question, wasn't there a time in this thread or another where people where saying they wanted shirts? i think i remember saying yes to a shirt and gave my size...

if not, and my brain just going wonky again, then i'll send roadtrip a pm to order me a players pack. those look really good!

Yep the player's packs will include the paragon disc golf package (shirt, bag tag, & towel) and at least one discs, probably two.

The deal with the discs is this, we have to buy at least 50, so if we sell under 25 player's packs we'll do two discs per pack, if we sell over 25 we might just do one disc per pack and sell the rest, and of course all prices are at cost, no profit is to be made.

I like that second one a lot.

Latest posts