• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 Ohio DGCR Meet: Sept. 23rd, 24th & 25th

Switched it up a little:

Artwork for shirts
Pic 1 - Front (Breast Pocket Size)
Pic 2 - Back (Full Print) [Changed up the font so it doesn't look so crowded]

Attachments

• Breast Patch 2.jpg
    Breast Patch 2.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 9
  • Shirt Logo Back 3 copy.jpg
    Shirt Logo Back 3 copy.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 14
Looks pretty good to me!
Nice job RTStuff! :hfive:

...now a sick magenta print on a pink shirt! Rawkin'

will anybody be up for some trading at this meet? I have a pile of discs sitting around and i wouldn't mind working out some trades. I have never done a tournament or anything so I have no clue what goes down at these kind of things.

I will definitely have some plastic to trade.

As far as the "tournaments" go, we're pretty much going to just being playing pretty casually and just keeping score from some small prizes. No pressure, no aholes, no BS, just a lot of people having fun and throwing plastic.

Rumor has it that Russell might have 2 discs to trade :D !

are we prepaying for the players packs or cash @ meet?
I like the shirt designs as well!.... But isn't it federal law that there has to be a basket on there somewhere? J/k

I'll be collecting the money before hand, probably start in the next couple days and stop at the end of around the end of August. I'm tweaking a couple of crazypeps ideas for the artwork now and we'll hopefully have something done today or tomorrow.

I tweaked this one a but, what about something like this?

Attachments

• Ohio DGCR Logo 6.jpg
    Ohio DGCR Logo 6.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 18
Looks great! Make sure the "September 23rd-25th" is at least 12pt though...printer's requirements.
Can't wait to see these on the merchandise!

I tweaked this one a but, what about something like this?

if you keep coming up with new and improved designs, how are we to choose?:confused: on that note, i really like this one. which i guess is irrelevant since i'm going to hopefully trade mine away.:)

Rumor has it that Russell might have 2 discs to trade :D !

are we prepaying for the players packs or cash @ meet?
I like the shirt designs as well!.... But isn't it federal law that there has to be a basket on there somewhere? J/k

rumor? truth.

if you keep coming up with new and improved designs, how are we to choose?:confused: on that note, i really like this one. which i guess is irrelevant since i'm going to hopefully trade mine away.:)

Well a couple folks wanted "first annual" removed and while I was at it I though it would be nice to have the courses on there somewhere too. This should be the final one, that is if no one has any objections.

I know a couple of you liked the state seal design, but after some thought it might not turn out on plastic the same way it does on paper. I know on Innova's website it says something about not having solid colors larger than a thumbnail. I would hate for the stamps to come out all wonky.

So if there aren't any objections to this stamp and if no one has any suggestion I can go ahead with the players packs.