• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 Birdie-or-Bust at Bear Creek - Mar. 17 - Grapevine, TX

8 is the slightly downhill, little soft hyzer from the shorts, and the longer soft hyzer over the nasty pond from the longs. Dont know what the double ditch hole is? Unless there was a big remodel that I dont know about or Im wrong and dont remember right but Im 99% sure

8 is the slightly downhill, little soft hyzer from the shorts, and the longer soft hyzer over the nasty pond from the longs. Dont know what the double ditch hole is? Unless there was a big remodel that I dont know about or Im wrong and dont remember right but Im 99% sure

I think we are on the same Hole, just had tough time navigating this hole both throwing and walking.

Ok, still dont get the double ditch? No worries though, I think that the hole is almost too easy and it gets in peoples head. I know I have screwed the pooch on that hole before too.

Hole 12 is the double ditch hole i think? Striaght shot from the shorts and an anny from the longs over One ditch that kind of switches back?

No one cares what ur rating is. I'm in Austin right now....where are u and ur big mouth at? I'll be here for 30 more minutes. Pm me if u want to lose some $!

No one cares what ur rating is. I'm in Austin right now....where are u and ur big mouth at? I'll be here for 30 more minutes. Pm me if u want to lose some $!

You think you are that important? Let me drop whatever I'm doing to rush over there. You fail.

How about this weekend?

You think you are that important? Let me drop whatever I'm doing to rush over there. You fail.

How about this weekend?

i told you im in Austin every once in a while. Ill try to give you more notice next time, but seriously we need to play because your mouth is writing checks!

i see your rating went up to 902 good job...oh wait did it even get that high?

i told you im in Austin every once in a while. Ill try to give you more notice next time, but seriously we need to play because your mouth is writing checks!

i see your rating went up to 902 good job...oh wait did it even get that high?

You've never beat me bro. You will never beat me.

It's funny how he won't give out his name. You're one mean guy there Philldeez, you should be ashamed of yourself for acting so naughty...

What's the difference in playing inter and rec? Will I get a better rating playing inter? I'm undecided on what to play seeing this is my first event.

What's the difference in playing inter and rec? Will I get a better rating playing inter? I'm undecided on what to play seeing this is my first event.

rec is the lowest division (other than novice which isn't offered some times). intermediate is between rec and advanced, typically int has players who are skilled but screw us from time to time. I've never played rec but my wife moved up to intermediate men over rec men because she said a lot of them didn't know, or play by, the rules (foot fault).

you will not get a different rating. Int is worth more points but points are pointless :doh:.

They typicall advise is, play rec your first time and go for the win.

...and tournament golf is very different from casual. In a full event expect 3+ hour rounds and a wait on almost every tee box. (still worth playing though) Have a lunch plan if it isn't provided, you normally have an houre for lunch from when the last card is turned in, so plan accordingly. Either bring food, or figure out the closest place (i don't know that area well but personally don't know of close fast food).

I have been contemplating the same thing. I feel like I play up to my competition and I am fairly familiar with this course, but it is my first tournament outside of an ace race.

I have been contemplating the same thing. I feel like I play up to my competition and I am fairly familiar with this course, but it is my first tournament outside of an ace race.

if you have been playing for 8 years, INT. if you played once 8 years ago and just started playing again....