• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 DGCR Secret Santa in July

What I throw:
Yeti Pro Aviar 175
Star Stingray 172+
Buzzz 172+
Ace Race ESP Hornet 172+
Star TL 166+
Banshee 170+
Blizz TeeDevil 150+
Blizz Destroyer
Blizz Dominator 150+
Blizz Boss <140 (Floater)
Star Destroyer 170+ (Seasoned, not new)
Star Vulcan 170+

What I would like to try out:
Krait, Mamba, Blizz Wraith, Ti Buzzz, any metal flake discs.

Dislikes:
If it is in my disc organizer, but not my bag, I have tried it out and the disc did not make the cut.
OOP and Collector Discs. I try to only throw current production models. I get discs to throw, not collect.

Apparel:
Hat M or S/M
Shirt M
Some manufacture (Innova, Discraft, etc…) or HUK Lab apparel would be great. Living in Texas and dealing with the heat, I only wear dri-fit/performance shirts.

General Note:
With the exception of the Blizz discs, I am pretty well set on back-ups right now. Don't really need any discs at the moment. Mainly doing secret santa to pass along some stuff to a fellow DGCR member.

secret santa day is coming soon!!!

Dear Secret Santa:
I love discraft...and am currently a fat boy lol so I wear a XL shirt. I dont generally wear hats and am colorblind for the most part. So with that being said, disc wise I prefer BRIGHT colors like pink,yellow,blue,neon green,orange and white. Molds I throw include but are not limited to:buzzz, buzzz ss, wasp, hornet every once in a while, zone, drone, challengers (stiff Pro D/Cam Todd/Cryztal), all Nukes, force, surge, flick sometimes All in Z/Cryztal/ESP unless otherwise noted. You get the idea. Thank you SS.

Dear SS, I wear XL shirt and I throw a lot of different discs.
Here are a few I would like to try or have back ups of.
I love PINK discs.

170-175g due to major Anhizer disc turn.

"Z" plastic,.... Predator, Surge, Drone.
"Champion" plastic,.... Spider, Eagle, Roadrunner.
Lat64. Opto or Gold Line.... Striker, Riot, Havoc, Blitz,
Putter I throw "elite X" soft challenger 173-175g.

Also love me some star Tee-Rex for tomahawks, and mini's mini's mini's.

Only few disc I do NOT like at all are, Nukes, Buzzz, or Katana's.

Thank you and hope that helps out.

I never recieved confirmation that I was in. I'm not sure if we were supposed to. Looking forward to it. Thanks again to the people running the show.

What i throw: textured ions, axis, vector, buzzz, kind cobra, wraith, sidewinder, destroyer, TP king, nuke ALL 170+

What i would like to try out!! any latitude 64 or westside king discs,

Dislikes grooves other then that I would try out any disc

Apparel Shirt size- Medium- I like plain things, nothin to crazy!
Hat size- M

Heres what i throw...
AVIARS - BB only, no star/champ
PANTHERS - dx only
DRONE - FLX under 170g
BUZZZ - FLX - prefer CFR/Tourney stamps
EAGLES (X and L) - dx, glow, kc pro, ce. no champ/star unless its 150 class
WRAITHS - pro/star...gotta be 175+ or less than 170

DISLIKES
-superfast drivers
-ABC, DGA, Quest, Gateway
-innova molds that i do not already throw

WOULD LIKE TO TRY
Lat 64 dx plastic
Lat 64 spike
something to replace my drone
echo star wraith
BEER - IPA's

OTHER STUFF
i wear XXL shirts and L/XL hats
DG Posters would be sweet
PARAcord bag handle

i prefer bright, non-yellow discs and either max weight or less than 170
***used w/ink is ok with me as long as its not excessive***
none of this is set in stone, just a guide. i'll def be happy with anything. thanks secret santa

Texured Opaue Ions, Elite Z Crushes, Flash, Pegasus, Obex, Ibex, Accent, Ridge,
Don't mind a good suprise though

Dislikes
Rivers, Rocs, Blizzard

Hat L/XL, Shirt XL, Stickers

Secret Santa:

First off, anything you send will be appreciated; new, used, inked, or (preferably) uninked. Size for hats is L/XL, size for shirts is XL. Discs I throw are in my sig and backups are always welcome. I'm slowly phasing in lighter discs (165-170) for just about everything but my putters. I'm also trying o/s molds in the 150-160 range for FH duties. I'm not really into Blizzard plastic and definately not into + style rims.

Wants: Softish/tacky Pro D Zones, Z/CSZ Zones, Z Drone, flat Pulse, a light and flat Z Force, black DC discs, 150 Eagle X, 150-170 Q/S OLF, Valk, Giant, Warship, old (or just not new crappy run) DX TeeBird, bright Ti plastic, and a Fuse. Under or around 170 is greatly appreciated and anything heavier or not on this list is still welcome.

Latest posts