• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 DGCR Secret Santa in July

My SS Did a great job, especially with what little information I had given to work with.

My throw swag, (stickers caribiner and mini)
Sparkle Fuse
Glow DX Teebird
Sweet DG shirt (my first DG shirt so you know I'll be wearing this!)
Spare microfiber towel
And a 2010 ace race disc (not sure what it is, hornet?)

Thanks Sam from MN!

Sparkle Fuse.... can I borrow that?

ok guys, here's my apology and I need some feedback from you on what I should do.

I won some shirts in an auction from 94TLICam last Sunday, I paid on monday and he said he shipped them. They were not here Friday, so I attempted to contact the seller to find out where they were and where he sent them from. He blew me off saying they should be there and they were sent. Nothing on Saturday, again no real response from the seller. Today, nothing, I threaten him with neutral feedback, possibly negative if they don't get here by tomorrow; amazingly he gets back ahold of me. Says he shipped parcel post, who the hell ships parcel post??, oh and he shipped from Kansas. That's one state away and even with parcel should have taken 3 days, max. After several more messages back and forth it turns out he never shipped mine! Now this puts me in a very bad position as I should, in theory, get multiple negative itrader feedbacks. What should I do? At the very least I will tarnish his reputation as mine has been, I am a man of my word and he made me break it.

Dude, everyone knows who you are, you don't need to defend yourself, you have positive feedback, are extremely active and seem like a good dude. A-OK.

Still doesn't make it right. I am one of the helpers for this thing, I feel I should be held to the same standards. So the boxes will go out tomorrow, without shirts, I'll throw in some bubble wrap to protect the beer. Maybe an extra disc. Just because a person has great itrader does not necessarily make them a "stand up" guy, I have just found this out. I was lied to and blown off and I won't buy from 94LTICam again.

@ Fishy
I'm really sorry to hear that, I had very good luck with 94TLICam, But the feedback is there for a reason, I would leave negative feedback for him if need be, But most people here know you and will back you up 64 positive reviews will stand-up against a few bad ones. Contact those that need contacting and I think you will be fine.

Still doesn't make it right. I am one of the helpers for this thing, I feel I should be held to the same standards. So the boxes will go out tomorrow, without shirts, I'll throw in some bubble wrap to protect the beer. Maybe an extra disc. Just because a person has great itrader does not necessarily make them a "stand up" guy, I have just found this out. I was lied to and blown off and I won't buy from 94LTICam again.

No matter what happens Fishy, I'll still deal with you anytime and I agree that you should be upset

Communication is key. I know if it were my package I'd be fine waiting on a guy who was trying to go above and beyond to make my gift better.

I still haven't received mine btw lol. I have no problems waiting. As long as it arrives in July there will be no complaints on my side.

And even if it will be next July before I get it, just keep me posted please lol.

Don't give positive feedback unless he corrects the situation. 6 dry fits?? those dry fits in a flat rate and its cheaper, hell priority mail is still cheaper if your package was estimated 3lbs. You should get some better responses he seems to be active in selling stuff and has a lot of threads on the marketplace. Sorry to hear. Hope all works out.

Don't give positive feedback unless he corrects the situation. 6 dry fits?? those dry fits in a flat rate and its cheaper, hell priority mail is still cheaper if your package was estimated 3lbs. You should get some better responses he seems to be active in selling stuff and has a lot of threads on the marketplace. Sorry to hear. Hope all works out.

I shipped parcel post 1 time when I first started trading on the MP.... :wall: everything is First Class or Priority now... lessons learned

now back to the ...

Sweet Packages!

At Fishy and the rest of DGCR

I apologize for the communication barrier from Fishy and I's transaction last week:

1. Almost everyone paid on Sunday evening so i thought i had all the packages shipped out, unfortunately Fishy's did not, and when he paid Monday, i accidentally did not ship it (i thought i shipped it Monday)

He contacted me a couple times and i kept telling him that it was shipped out Monday which i truly believed, and today i found it by the door all taped up and ready to go.

I apologized numerous times to him, about holding up his shipment, holding up his Secret Santa, for people thinking he will be a B**** now, for 'lieing' to him for not shipping it out, for not shipping it out completely, etc.

Mistakes happen and yes i made a mistake, I refunded him all of his money into his account for the shipment, plus another $20.00 on top of that into his Paypal account, i told him im a stand up guy here on DGCR and i have never had any troubles with anybody and i would be more then happy to work this out and send the package immediately to where you would like it delivered, but he just said im never doing business with you again, and i cant change his opinion on that.

Im very sorry this happened between Fishy and I, and im sorry i didnt ship out his package, it was my mistake, im here to claim it, and i tried to make it as right as i possibly could to not tarnish my positive feedback that i will keep receiving through sales here on DGCR.

I apologize to you Fishy, as well as DGCR for this occurance and i hope no personal feelings were taken today.

thanks for your time as always,

Mike