• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 DGCR Secret Santa in July

The list is down to 14 packages, three of which I believe to have been sent but no notice from the Santa. So we're technically at 11 with one person accounting for more than 25% of those at 3 packages.

IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE SO ALREADY, PLEASE EMAIL ME THE DELIVERY CONFIRMATION NUMBER FOR YOUR PACKAGE(S)!

Thanks and stuff.

i sent my 2 on MON...and havn't recieved any either...SSSOOOO... hopefully they all get delivered TODAYYYYYYY!!!

picture.php

High Fly Sticker
High Fly Mini
Innova Mini
a bunch of markers, and pencils
a polo
a dry fit
score card
Innova Hat
Nuke
Beast
Blizzard Boss

Thanks Santa! Sorry for the delay, 4th was busy and internet was messed up the night before.

Glad you like it. That polo was more of a gag gift since I work at the school. Use it for DG.

Hoey's present

SSinJuly2012.jpg

Here it is because he cant figure it out. two special edition phish shirts that he loves. 1st run pd went right into the bag. flat fr mako (just like one he got an ace with). md2 for field testing (i believe). I cant remember the rest of the stuff, but he was super excited.:D

SSinJuly2012.jpg

Here it is because he cant figure it out. two special edition phish shirts that he loves. 1st run pd went right into the bag. flat fr mako (just like one he got an ace with). md2 for field testing (i believe). I cant remember the rest of the stuff, but he was super excited.:D

I am really glad he liked it. Thanx for posting the pic Solo.
Here is some notes on the items included:
Yo Ho Hoey,

Merry Christmas!
1- Vibram VP - Saw this listed in your bag.
2 - MD2 - After all it's Christmas!
3 - PD First Run - This was on your list.
4 - Protostar Mako - Saw this listed in your bag.
5 - Bottle/Can opener - Always handy. This is an antique.
6 - Phish Summer Tour 1995 - This is an antique as well.
7 - Phish 2012 Local Crew shirt - These are not sold , but are given to
the local crew helping to do the shows. I did the load-in and load-
out last week at their show.

Merry Christmas in July!

I would like to apologize to my Santas for not posting pics sooner, but I did not have access to a camera. Both of the packages I received were amazing.

Package 1:

picture.php

Contents:
-Blizzard Destroyer
-Star Wraith
-KC Pro Aviar
-Innova Star Team Champion Wraith...awesome disc
-Supercolor ESP buzzz
-survival kit
-flashlight
-mini

Not pictured (already in the bag):
-Champ Banshee...flys amazing
-USDGC champ roc
-Minis

Package 2:

picture.php

Contents:
-Elite Z Surge
-Roc Clock that is currently hanging on my wall
-FD Jackal
-San Marino Star Roc...going in the bag
-mini

I would like to thank both Santas for awesome packages. First thing I saw getting back from vacation were two boxes full of discs, thanks guys!

I would like to thank my 2nd secret santa. What a great package to get. Here is what was inside

SAWG
--3 sticker
--1 mr disc golf patch
--reusable score card
--Koozie
--Disc golf art
--NY Giants tooth brush
--Water bottle
--Sweet Trucker disc golf hat
--Light up necklaces
--Small sharpie

Discs
Tye Dye Champ Valk
Champ Valk
Champ Rhyno
MD2
Champ Sidewinder

Thanks again to both of my secret santas

Thats a cool Disc Golf Caddie hat. I hear their store in Marietta, GA is pretty good. Nice artwork.

Im waiting by the mailbox at 3:30 today....hoping!

IMG_5872.jpg

Thanks SS. My SS really hooked me up!

Gear:

Tournament SWORD (In the bag)
R Pro ROC
Gold Line STRIKER
Champ BEAST
Champ GROOVE (Gag gift that had a note that read "Please throw me. No one loves me") lol
Iron on patch
DG Sticker

My package will be out tomorrow. Sorry for the delay! I'll post the delivery confirmation on here in the afternoon!

I should add, the reason for my delay being my sister who lives out of the country has been here, along with my other sister coming with more of my family. Wasn't able to get some of the stuff I wanted, but my SS will understand when they get it. :)

Latest posts