• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 DGCR Secret Santa in July

my ss didnt reveal who they are i put my screen name on the package i sent did most of you do the same

My SS got his today and has alerted me, still have a couple more things to send him when I get back though :)!

So i wanna give a big shout out to bennettua! This dude hooked me up big time. Been having a rough month and this guy went above and beyond! I got 4 reusable scorecards, TONS of stickers and decals (my wife stole a red sox one for her van), a high fly mini, 2 aluminum bottles in red sox colors (one a red sox one and another a high fly), a SICK etched glass with the red sox logo, ript revenge, Hawaiian punch singles, and then on top of all that there was a titanium stalker, a blizzard wraith, a glow wizard and a dyed red sox buzzz (hitting EVERY wish i had!)... This dude is AMAZING! I am so stoked. Sorry I took a few days to post it Bennett, I have been fondling it all and chucking it about the local courses.
IMG_07661.jpg

Recieved my 2nd SS package.
001-59.jpg

Black Gl Flow. (Could always use another LAT.)
Yellow Omega SS putter. (things will start happening now.)
4 minis. ( two of witch are quite pearly)
Some stickers. (never enough)
I think my SS gave a Freudian Slip , the card he used for the address came off the package. Under it had a name scibbled under it.:doh:
Thank You Sir, I hope the weather isnt too bad in,,cough,cough,,Indiana,cough.:D

:confused:
my ss didnt reveal who they are

...Merry Christmas friend! I was being suspenseful...I hope you get some use outta the stuff I sent...tried to get you some you asked for and hopefully something new to you (Wasps are the shiz). The other stuff was just stuff I figured would come in handy...Now, that I've revealed myself to my SS...

Who the H was mine?:confused::confused::confused:

So i wanna give a big shout out to bennettua! This dude hooked me up big time. Been having a rough month and this guy went above and beyond! I got 4 reusable scorecards, TONS of stickers and decals (my wife stole a red sox one for her van), a high fly mini, 2 aluminum bottles in red sox colors (one a red sox one and another a high fly), a SICK etched glass with the red sox logo, ript revenge, Hawaiian punch singles, and then on top of all that there was a titanium stalker, a blizzard wraith, a glow wizard and a dyed red sox buzzz (hitting EVERY wish i had!)... This dude is AMAZING! I am so stoked. Sorry I took a few days to post it Bennett, I have been fondling it all and chucking it about the local courses.
IMG_07661.jpg

Glad you liked the goodies! Tried to hit on everything in your wish list. NO ONE will doubt your Sox fandome now!
Glad you're throwing the discs, keep me posted if the Ti or Blizzard end up in your bag, I know the Boston Buzzz is sure to stay!

7517758444_c7c5de5c7d.jpg

Glad you liked the goodies! Tried to hit on everything in your wish list. NO ONE will doubt your Sox fandome now!
Glad you're throwing the discs, keep me posted if the Ti or Blizzard end up in your bag, I know the Boston Buzzz is sure to stay!

7517758444_c7c5de5c7d.jpg

That Boston Buzzz is Awesome. I will take one too!!!!:D

picture.php

F2 Glow Champ Cobra
F2 DD2
Glow Champ Teebird
10x Kc Pro Teebird
8x Kc Pro Cheetah
3 minis
Roc patch

Thanks agian for the awesome SS Apdrvya!

How many people still haven't recieved theres?

I'm assuming the number is decreasing, but I don't think we are very close on the number of pictures posted yet.

bcr123psu last updated on the 5th with, "The list is down to 14 packages, three of which I believe to have been sent but no notice from the Santa. So we're technically at 11 with one person accounting for more than 25% of those at 3 packages."

I'd be willing to bet that if it isn't there by Saturday, pitchforks will be ignited.

I am out of town so I am not sure if mine is there or not. My guy got his though, so that is good.

Latest posts