• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 2013 Ace Race Disc

LavaBoii

I am planning on doing the local Ace Race this year. I have the 2012 Zombee Ace Race disc. Any one know or hear any rumors of the 2013 Ace Race disc!?

I know there was another thread with alot of speculation...
-Knowing there is not alot of room for new molds to fit in the line up well My guess is they will tweak an existing mold. :popcorn:

I would call DC, and tell them you're planning an AR. They should be able to give you the info on release dates.

I don't know what constitutes as an ace race disc but I wish discraft had a disc between the nuke and surge. A less stable force would be awesome!

Eh... Maybe. I have owned a few. Not really what I'm looking for. I think it's because you can only get pro or sp (champ) plastic. I'm an esp guy...

Their Proline plastic is basically ESP. It is just the name they give it. Don't confuse Proline with Innova's Pro ;) completely different, and I think that Proline has some of the best grip out there:thmbup:

I would agree with the grip of the DGA proline, only thing I really enjoy now is Westsides TP but thats another story. Hurricane for days.

Latest posts